+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Ohh okay, thank you for the suggestion. Can I call them and ask all these things generally or only the person who applied for it?
If you would like to talk to an agent you need to have the UCI and application number. I don't think you can call on behalf of someone else.

sali6486

Nov 10, 2021
Hi, I want to change the address of my house but I do have nothing ( not AOR and not a temporary file number ) what should I do?

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hi, I want to change the address of my house but I do have nothing ( not AOR and not a temporary file number ) what should I do?
If the officer doesn't ask you to rewrite your IMM5669, You are able to still change address towards the final stages of your application. When you get your eCopr, you will be invited to sign in on the PR Portal where they ask you for a photo and a mailing address, you can then change it there too

roopksidhu

May 3, 2022
Application date : 21 May
TFN : 27 Jan
ADR submitted : 28 Jan
ADR in review : 1 Feb
Medical Passed : 28 Jan
Background and Eligibility not started yet
Primary Office : Whitehorse

NO UPDATE SO FAR ….. Does anyone know how long does Whitehorse office take

Reactions: yyfish

Mystery12

Apr 15, 2022

Mine is Whitehorse too no update it’s been one month

Veero

May 2, 2022
If you would like to talk to an agent you need to have the UCI and application number. I don't think you can call on behalf of someone else.
Okay, sounds good. Thank you for all your help! He doesn't have an application number yet so he might have to wait until he receives one and then talk to an agent about this whole situation. I don't want anything to go wrong so will wait and see what happenes. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: SmzAmir

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
제한이 없습니다.
[/인용문]
30 + 30일. 그들은 먼저 30일이 있고, 더 많은 30일을 가질 수 있습니다. 60일이 지나면 안됩니다. 당신은 그것을 불평할 수 있습니다[/인용]

Same here. Do you have any dependents?

Hhar360

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021

Super slow office my last update was November 8 ADR , after that nothing, I got my aor in October,

• Wow
Reactions: zuizui

Mystery12

Apr 15, 2022
It means I should not expect anything at least 2-3 months
Yeah , I guess so because I called IRCC last week and the agent told me your file is moving but till 28 march my background check status was we are processing your background check on 28th march it went to review not started yet then on 7th April it changed we are processing your bc check again . It’s so confusing . Just don’t know what’s going everything is messed up

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah , I guess so because I called IRCC last week and the agent told me your file is moving but till 28 march my background check status was we are processing your background check on 28th march it went to review not started yet then on 7th April it changed we are processing your bc check again . It’s so confusing . Just don’t know what’s going everything is messed up
Background check has three steps: criminality, info sharing, and security check. The fact that the status of the BGC is changed in your account shows that the first two are passed. Security check is the last one and it happens only when everything else is done.

Mystery12

Apr 15, 2022
Background check has three steps: criminality, info sharing, and security check. The fact that the status of the BGC is changed in your account shows that the first two are passed. Security check is the last one and it happens only when everything else is done.
But the agent told me yesterday criminality not started so I told her when I called in February the other agent told me it is in process but she said may be they were doing something else . These things are creating confusion in my mind now

• Wow
Reactions: Ginnn

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
But the agent told me yesterday criminality not started so I told her when I called in February the other agent told me it is in process but she said may be they were doing something else . These things are creating confusion in my mind now
So, an agent told you that the criminality is not started while another before that told you that it was in process?