+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SIMRAN1234

May 2, 2022
Hi i applied under stream b non health care essential workers i got AOR but not able to link my file. Also i checked in my forms i do not see my UCI mentioned will that be a problem for my application can anyone help please

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi i applied under stream b non health care essential workers i got AOR but not able to link my file. Also i checked in my forms i do not see my UCI mentioned will that be a problem for my application can anyone help please
When you've received the AOR?
And which form(s) you forgot to mention your UCI?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi guys,
I'd really appreciate if anyone can please advice me on this situation as we are so worried and don't know what to do.
Situation:- My friend has applied for TR to PR under non-helathcare essential worker stream English and hasn't received anything from IRCC yet which I know most of people haven't and that's not something I need advice for. The problem is his job title, his employer wrote wrong job title on his reference letter (even though that job title is also suitable but neither employer nor my friend knew that job title also requires some trade certificate which he doesn't have) and my friend did write the same job title on all his immigration forms wherever they ask for it as he didn't know that it was incorrect. Recently, we got to know about that trade certificate thing so we are really confused. He doesn't even have temporary file number so he can't inform IRCC about it. My concerns are:
Is that job title a problem, if yes, then how can he resolve it?
Can he explain CIC about this whole situation and send them updtaed job reference letter as well as other forms?
Can it be considered as a legal issue?
Can IRCC ask for trade certificate?
Any input will be helpful.
Please and thank you!
I don't think anyone here can give you legal advice. The best way to find out is to call the client center and talk to an agent.

Reactions: T0pubo

jprdh

May 3, 2022
Hi, I applied under stream B( essential non-healthcare) TR to PR on June 5,2021 and still no response and no AOR . I contacted my MP and got a response saying my file is still a prospective file and that is why I am unable to link and the IRCC provided a temporary file number.
What are the next steps I can take? Any Suggestions would be highly appreciated

Reactions: T0pubo

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi, I applied under stream B( essential non-healthcare) TR to PR on June 5,2021 and still no response and no AOR . I contacted my MP and got a response saying my file is still a prospective file and that is why I am unable to link and the IRCC provided a temporary file number.
Prospective file means that they haven't started processing your file yet. You need to wait until your application is assigned to an office.
You can check to see if you can link your file every day or two. That's how you know that the processing is started.

Reactions: Ginnn and T0pubo

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Sometimes it can take a few days to be able to link after receiving your AOR. If after a few days to a week, you still can't link, raise a webform referencing your AOR & UCI, & ask them to look into it. This also ensures that you have notified IRCC of the issue just in case they make other time sensitive requests during the time you cannot link (usually they give you 30 days to reply to information requests).

Last edited:

Veero

May 2, 2022
I don't think anyone here can give you legal advice. The best way to find out is to call the client center and talk to an agent.
Ohh okay, thank you for the suggestion. Can I call them and ask all these things generally or only the person who applied for it?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I just got off the phone with IRCC and hope it's helpful to you & other readers. I am in a similar situation except that I have had a TFN for a month but nothing since then (applied June 10th, Stream B). The agent said:
  • PATIENCE IS THE BEST STRATEGY. Calling IRCC, trying to get an MP involved again, or requesting GCMS notes with no TFN or only a TFN will be unproductive because there will be no info for the MP to relay back to you and there won't be any notes on the file because it hasn't started review.
  • There are many people still waiting (without any communication from IRCC; no TFN or AOR) for the start of processing but they should not be worried. Their applications will get processed. They should not be worried about quotas or timing as there are still many thousands yet to be started. They should not be worried about other applicants "passing" them or about quotas (based on application dates) because they will all be opened eventually under this one-time/special TR to PR program.
  • Getting a TFN (temporary file number) only means, using her analogy, that your application is like "an envelope in the mail room that has been had a tracking number attached" which means it's there, but hasn't been opened yet. People who don't have a TFN should not worry -- their application is there -- it has just not had a tracking number attached (TFN), has not been opened for the initial completeness review and official start of processing ( which results in an AOR), and may not be opened yet for several more months.
  • Some people will receive a TFN, and if an agent reviews it right away, there is a possibility that the file could move to AOR and processing quickly which will allow you to link. Some people wait with a TFN for months before any further processing is done.

Last edited:

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
Hi all, I really need your help in estimating how much time it would take to get e-copr. My spouse is in India, and this delays by IRCC driving us crazy with no exact timeline.

Applied: May 06th , 8:55 pm Est.
Jan 04th : submitted change of status from single to married via webform.
AOR: Feb 15th
Linked: Feb 15th
Medical : passed- Feb 15th
Bio-metrics: Not required
ADR for PCC & Spouse related documents : Feb 15th
As I travelled back home, I applied new PCC. Asked for some extra time to submit the docs.
ADR Docs submitted: my PCC, Wife Medicals, Wife PCC from India & all the forms and questionnaire on April 14th.
Docs Received: April 20 & dependent added to file and can be viewed in secure account.
Medical Passed again: April 20 (Probably my wife medicals)
Background: We are processing your background check.

Here is what my secure account says:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 20, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • April 20, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please tell me how much time it gonna take from now? any rough estimate?

Reactions: yyfish and T0pubo

Mystery12

Apr 15, 2022
Hi all, I really need your help in estimating how much time it would take to get e-copr. My spouse is in India, and this delays by IRCC driving us crazy with no exact timeline.

As I travelled back home, I applied new PCC. Asked for some extra time to submit the docs.
ADR Docs submitted: my PCC, Wife Medicals, Wife PCC from India & all the forms and questionnaire on April 14th.
Docs Received: April 20 & dependent added to file and can be viewed in secure account.

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision

May I asked what is your visa office ?