Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys!
Contacted my MP and this is my update

Your application was received on May 7th 2021 by IRCC
- Application is being processed at the White Horse office
- Application recently went into processing of March 31 2021
- Medicals passed, valid until June 16 2022
- Criminality also passed
- Eligibility and security has not been initiated.

when I saw white horse, I screamed in frustration lol. Apparently it is the slowest office ugh.
Gonna get an update in 6 weeks.
Hi did you have application number once your mp follow up your application?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hey guys!

when I saw white horse, I screamed in frustration lol. Apparently it is the slowest office ugh.
Don't be afraid, I saw WH office handles security checks and your criminality is already passed so that's progress.
Also, your file is in the system so there is a great chance that you receive your PR soon, or at least this year. Stay positive and best of luck

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
No you do not need to notify IRCC about your travel. As long as you have a valid TRV and WP you're fine.
But if you become PR while outside the country, your TRV/WP becomes useless no?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hey guys!

FYI, every TR2PR app goes through Whitehorse !

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
But if you become PR while outside the country, your TRV/WP becomes useless no?
Yes, two cases can happen. You have 30 days to reply to portal request email. If you can travel back before this 30 days you can still use your TRV and WP.
Other case would be you reply to the portal and mention you're outside of Canada. Then, you will receive a one time PR visa to travel back and land.

Reactions: T0pubo

farzinm

Feb 16, 2022
Hey guys!

Why they check Eligibility at the end after other requirements? I mean if someone is not eligible no need to process the application.

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Yes, two cases can happen. You have 30 days to reply to portal request email. If you can travel back before this 30 days you can still use your TRV and WP.
Other case would be you reply to the portal and mention you're outside of Canada. Then, you will receive a one time PR visa to travel back and land.
Thanks for the update. Hope y TRV comes soon, or better yet, the PR. :)

Reactions: SmzAmir

rajveer1061

May 2, 2022
Hello, I called IRCC agent today and he told we have received your application and we might start working on it in June but he also said he doesn’t have any TFN or or other information. What does that mean? I applied on July 14th under stream B.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Why they check Eligibility at the end after other requirements? I mean if someone is not eligible no need to process the application.
Not necessarily, the security screening has several stages and the exact procedure is not available publicly.
These are the general steps:
Application completeness check >> load application into GCMS (Global Case Management System) >> screen for pre-existing information >> assess for eligibility >> assess against security risk factors and admissibility review >> screen for concerns with CSIS database >> assign file to case analyst >> screen for concerns with CBSA database >> assess the results >> review CBSA and CSIS recommendations/NRT >> make admissibility determination

Now, depending on the policies the officer may decide to simultaneously perform screenings with the eligibility review. This is of course my opinion and it's not the IRCC procedure.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello, I called IRCC agent today and he told we have received your application and we might start working on it in June but he also said he doesn’t have any TFN or or other information. What does that mean? I applied on July 14th under stream B.
This means that your file is not yet in the system. IRCC will begin processing the remaining TR2PR cases as the current files are being processed and finalized. You need to wait until a TFN is generated or you receive the AOR.

rajveer1061

May 2, 2022
This means that your file is not yet in the system. IRCC will begin processing the remaining TR2PR cases as the current files are being processed and finalized. You need to wait until a TFN is generated or you receive the AOR.
Thanks for the clarification. So are they likely to start working on my file next month or is it just a guess?

Veero

May 2, 2022
Hi guys,
I'd really appreciate if anyone can please advice me on this situation as we are so worried and don't know what to do.
Situation:- My friend has applied for TR to PR under non-helathcare essential worker stream English and hasn't received anything from IRCC yet which I know most of people haven't and that's not something I need advice for. The problem is his job title, his employer wrote wrong job title on his reference letter (even though that job title is also suitable but neither employer nor my friend knew that job title also requires some trade certificate which he doesn't have) and my friend did write the same job title on all his immigration forms wherever they ask for it as he didn't know that it was incorrect. Recently, we got to know about that trade certificate thing so we are really confused. He doesn't even have temporary file number so he can't inform IRCC about it. My concerns are:
Is that job title a problem, if yes, then how can he resolve it?
Can he explain CIC about this whole situation and send them updtaed job reference letter as well as other forms?
Can it be considered as a legal issue?
Can IRCC ask for trade certificate?
Any input will be helpful.
Please and thank you!

Reactions: T0pubo