+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Queenk

May 6, 2021
Got AOR on March 14, medical and criminality passed, eligibility and security in progress, what’s the time frame they are taking to pass these??

teogk89

May 30, 2021
I Receive this email from ircc for the webform that i send last month to inquire about my TR TO PR application . As i did not hear anything from since applied. Any idea what is going with my file .
it seems they use the same template for all the incoming messages.

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
HI everyone I need help pls
I applied TR to PR application in June 10 and I got AOR in November, now I want to apply work permit
under TR to PR program , do you guys have any idea how long they will take to issue work permit to me
tank you

Nav27

Jan 30, 2022
Hi guys, Hope everyone is doing fine. Just a request if somebody could help me out. I applied my TR to PR application through a consultant. Is there any way if I could check status of file by my own. I already tried online status check for PR applications but I guess it didn't work for TR to PR. So your help is highly appreciated. Thanks nd best of luck everyone stay focused PR will come soon:)

Last edited:

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
HI everyone I need help pls
I applied TR to PR application in June 10 and I got AOR in November, now I want to apply work permit
under TR to PR program , do you guys have any idea how long they will take to issue work permit to me
tank you
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

You should apply now. The latest date for the Work Permit is Dec 31 2022. A recent announcement says the Work permits will have a longer duration from June.

juanfeyero

Dec 24, 2021
Hi everyone, please I called IRCC and got my temporary file number, and would like to know how it can help me to link my application.

I applied for IG English stream on 7th May, 2021 at about 9am est and I have not received an AOR and have not been able to link my application.

Please any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I can recommend submit a webform with your TFN, I did and after couple of weeks I received my AOR. But I submitted my application on 6th May 2021 at 7pm and I received my AOR on April 22. I believe for you will take some time.

juanfeyero

Dec 24, 2021
Hi All,

Can anyone please help me in below query!!

I have applied for TR to PR pathway under IG stream. I received an AOR in month of December. My dependent in in INDIA. We submitted some documents which have been asked. For my dependent we gave old medical that time. since December there is no update of progress in my application.

Now, I will be qualified for the CEC this month end . hence i want to submit an EE profile just to be at safe. I tried to generate the reference code for EE online.
While entering that code in my account its giving me an error that my application is already in progress.

My query is:-
1)are we not able to submit EE profile after getting AOR and linking it with your account. If yes then are we suppose to wait till the time any selection or rejections comes.
2) IF NO, then has anyone in the same situationa and has successfully submitted EE profile after getting AOR and linking it.

Any help in this case is appritiated
CEC will open again on July, and it will start with very high scores, maybe for November you will be select. Then 6 months until IRCC process your CEC application. You can create the account as backup but I believe you TR to PR application will be faster than CEC

juanfeyero

Dec 24, 2021
Hi,

I have applied to PR in TR to PR program on May 7th 2021, but haven't recived any update on it yet, I am seeing in this group comments from very long time that lot of people were calling Ircc and getting some number to link thier account, I have been trying to contact for ircc from long time, but haven't find an option to speach to some agent and get some update, please guide me to get some unique number or update on my application by providing the contact number for ircc and also option to select when I call them, because I have been trying to call them from several months I am fed up with it, please help me thank you. The contact number which I am trying was 1 (888) 242-2100
I was on the same situation, when I call IRCC, I used to press 3220 but I can't reach an agent. But one time by mistake. I press 3320 and an agent answer and transfer my call to immigration.

kraaaaaa

Dec 8, 2021
May 21, 10 pm Stream B - English
AOR- Jan 10
ADR 1 for PCC - Jan 10
uploaded PCC - Jan 10
medicals updated - Feb 4
ADR 2 - employment letter, paystubs - Feb 11
uploaded documents - Feb 15
documents in review - March 10
ADR 3 - Schedule A - March 11
documents in review - March 30
Backcheck multiple ghost updates on March 20, 21
Poral email - March 22 replied immediately and got Portal credentials within 5mins
Waiting for ECOPR........

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Hi guys, Hope everyone is doing fine. Just a request if somebody could help me out. I applied my TR to PR application through a consultant. Is there any way if I could check status of file by my own. I already tried online status check for PR applications but I guess it didn't work for TR to PR. So your help is highly appreciated. Thanks nd best of luck everyone stay focused PR will come soon:)
You can request a G note to IRCC.