+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Faithhh3232

Aug 30, 2018
Hi everyone, please I called IRCC and got my temporary file number, and would like to know how it can help me to link my application.

I applied for IG English stream on 7th May, 2021 at about 9am est and I have not received an AOR and have not been able to link my application.

Please any advice would be greatly appreciated.

sandyvash

Oct 3, 2021
Hi everyone
Does anyone know how much time it takes to get PR card? I uploaded the photos on 28 Mar 22 and it show in review by IRCC.
thanks

AjayUN

Apr 22, 2022
Hello,

I would appreciate if i get some helping answers for my questions.
I have applied in TR to PR graduate stream as single applicant. After that i got married but my spouse is already in Canada and she applied in CEC as a single applicant as well.
Now, i need to submit some updated forms for Non-accompanying spouse. But I'm confused in uploading some documents whether it is needed or not.
Updated Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP 
Updated Additional Family Information form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or CLP 
A completed and signed Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669 by your spouse or CLP 
Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or CL
The photographs must be taken accordingly to our specifications
Copy of your spouse’s or CLP’s birth certificate 
Copy of your spouse’s or CLP’s valid passport 
If applicable: Copy of your marriage certificate
Police certificate of spouse
Medical of spouse
Evidence of the relationship between you and your spouse,
completed Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire

Which of these I need to Submit for a Non- Accompanying spouse?
Do I need to add an explanation letter ?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello,

I would appreciate if i get some helping answers for my questions.
I have applied in TR to PR graduate stream as single applicant. After that i got married but my spouse is already in Canada and she applied in CEC as a single applicant as well.
Now, i need to submit some updated forms for Non-accompanying spouse. But I'm confused in uploading some documents whether it is needed or not.
Updated Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP 
Updated Additional Family Information form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or CLP 
A completed and signed Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669 by your spouse or CLP 
Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or CL
The photographs must be taken accordingly to our specifications
Copy of your spouse’s or CLP’s birth certificate 
Copy of your spouse’s or CLP’s valid passport 
If applicable: Copy of your marriage certificate
Police certificate of spouse
Medical of spouse
Evidence of the relationship between you and your spouse,
completed Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire

Which of these I need to Submit for a Non- Accompanying spouse?
Do I need to add an explanation letter ?
Have you notified IRCC and got the request letter?
The required documents are independent of your spouse country of residence.
You can prepare an explanation letter and mention this (although it's included in the forms above), and when your file is approved you'll get eCOPR for both your spouse and yourself.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi everyone, please I called IRCC and got my temporary file number, and would like to know how it can help me to link my application.

I applied for IG English stream on 7th May, 2021 at about 9am est and I have not received an AOR and have not been able to link my application.

Please any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I received a TFN (temporary file number) on April 4/22. Every other day I have tried to link my account using each of the various options exactly as was entered on my application, with no success. Based on reviews of this forum and other fora, there does not appear to be a strict linear progression that all IRCC agents follow for all of the processing steps. However, a TFN usually means that IRCC has 'opened' your file but does not signal the start of 'processing' your file. An AOR letter and number is supposed to indicate the actual start of processing your application. In between a TFN and an AOR, your file is being checked for completeness, and it can be a day, weeks, or months before an AOR is received. On the other hand, a few people have gone straight from TFN to PR acceptance without an AOR being communicated to them. Some people have linked without a TFN (but that probably means that behind the scenes a TFN was assigned without them knowing). It would appear that patience is the best at this point. You have a TFN which means that your application has been pulled/opened and is not still in the 'cloud' -- a good sign. There have been several incidents of missing or unreadable documents in some applications and IRCC has requested their resubmission, and have not rejected the application. News available today hints that IRCC is trying to process TR2PR as a priority so they can get back to other programs, like the FSWP, but because they also say in the latest 2022-20223 Budget that 40,000 TR2PR are to be processed in 2022, and another 32,000 TR2PR in 2023, it is possible that many of us will be 'processed' through 2022 but not receive PR status until sometime in 2023 (hopefully, early 2023!!). I suggest continuing to trying to link every few days for at least a few weeks before escalating to IRCC through a webform, an MP or requests for your file notes. There isn't much anyone at IRCC will be able to tell you if you are still in just the TFN stage.

Reactions: 53 61 72 61

AjayUN

Apr 22, 2022
Have you notified IRCC and got the request letter?
The required documents are independent of your spouse country of residence.
You can prepare an explanation letter and mention this (although it's included in the forms above), and when your file is approved you'll get eCOPR for both your spouse and yourself.
I got the request letter . Her application is under process already.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Why i need to give evidence of marriage or relationship proofs if she is not accompanying
This is to show your marriage is genuine and is one of the requirements of IRCC. It's not because your spouse is accompanying you or she is resident of Canada.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Why i need to give evidence of marriage or relationship proofs if she is not accompanying
Check this link for more information:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-determining-spouse/assessing-relationship.html

Evidence of relationships
The application kit requires that applicants submit certain documents as proof of the relationship. In the case of applicants in the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class, officers must also be satisfied that the applicant is living with the sponsor in Canada.