App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Hello, just received email that additional documents provided are received, any ideas how long it will take after this ???
Check the thread for timelines. It doesn't mean imminent approval. Perhaps the documents expired or were unclear.

Apr 20, 2022
Hi,

I have applied to PR in TR to PR program on May 7th 2021, but haven't recived any update on it yet, I am seeing in this group comments from very long time that lot of people were calling Ircc and getting some number to link thier account, I have been trying to contact for ircc from long time, but haven't find an option to speach to some agent and get some update, please guide me to get some unique number or update on my application by providing the contact number for ircc and also option to select when I call them, because I have been trying to call them from several months I am fed up with it, please help me thank you. The contact number which I am trying was 1 (888) 242-2100

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Hi,

I have applied to PR in TR to PR program on May 7th 2021, but haven't recived any update on it yet, I am seeing in this group comments from very long time that lot of people were calling Ircc and getting some number to link thier account, I have been trying to contact for ircc from long time, but haven't find an option to speach to some agent and get some update, please guide me to get some unique number or update on my application by providing the contact number for ircc and also option to select when I call them, because I have been trying to call them from several months I am fed up with it, please help me thank you. The contact number which I am trying was 1 (888) 242-2100
Try contacting your MP. Check the last 3 - 5 pages of this thread. The process on how to contact your MP will be there.

Qamar gujjar

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-07-2021
AOR Received.
28-07-2022
Your welcome. For MP use the following website and your postal code to find the person you need to reach:
https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en
In the contact tab, find their email and send them a message and request if they can follow up your immigration file for an update.

For Client center use the following:
telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
  • Automated telephone service—available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    • If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
  • Client Support Centre agents—Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m
Just keep in mind that the waiting time can be long.
you are awesome...

Reactions: SmzAmir

trusttheprocess111

Apr 4, 2022
AFAIK you give your fingerprints when you do your biometrics. Have you ever done your biometrics before ? If you haven't ever done so before, see following link for info:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/how-to-give-biometrics.html

regarding police pcc i thought ircc would be able to get that on their own....nevertheless you can check this link for that info:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/canada.html
Yes thank you, i actually just needed to provide pcc from my home country. Yes i already did my biometrics

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hi,

Most of May 7th IG stream, especially after 8 AM, have not had their AOR yet. So those are going slowly. Comparitively Health Care workers and French Speakers who applied even close to end of Tr 2 Pr timeline have had AORs/PRs. So a lot of ppl in same boat.

You can search this forum for which options to try. The IRCC number, then UCI code, then 1, then 3, 2, 0 (etc)
You may have to try 20-30 times in the morning at 8 am. Maybe for 5-6 days.

Don't be disheartened. Atleast you got an opportunity to apply, and which they will come around to processing....latest by 2023 Fall. I normally just forget about it for a few weeks, and then check after 4 weeks, so i dont get disheartened and focus on other things in life. So keep working hard!

Marktup

Feb 17, 2022
Hi guys!

I was able to link my application on Feb17
Medical passed on Feb 16
BIL- Feb 21
No update & AOR since Feb!!

I called Ircc several times yesterday. (20-21 times) The agent told me my application had been moved to the Whitehorse office.
And my AOR was canceled on Feb 17 as I linked my application using UCI info, but he told me you don’t need to worry about it.

How long does it take to get PR? It’s almost one year!!!!!!!

Reactions: T0pubo

Mystery12

Apr 15, 2022
Hi brother , I got my aor on 7feb . But my background check changed from review not started yet to we are processing on April 7th I don’t know why is that … I am so confused and after that no update and they request additional documents on 6 April but they didn’t started reviewing yet . I am just so stressed . I called the IRCC in February and they said my application is CIO Sydney . Any idea how long will it take ?

Reactions: T0pubo