+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Simran_bassi

Mar 23, 2022
Hi guys!
I am so worried about my application below you have my dates. I haven’t received my aor. Only thing I received right after submitting my application was an automated email saying thanks for applying. I don’t have any application number to link to my account. Anyone in the same situation?

thank you all and hopefully we all get our pr this year!!

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 7, 2021 (Submitted at 6:00am EST)
  • AOR: - never received
Applied may 06 8pm pst
Also did not receive anything yet!

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello Folks,

Need some advice.

On 25th Feb, I requested my GCMS notes to understand where my application is.

On 15th Mar, I got a GU and found out that they've added my spouse to my application. Her biometrics were reflected (as she had given them in the past) and her medical passed.

After this update, I was hoping to receive good news soon. However, when I looked at my GCMs notes that I received on 28th March, I got disappointed looking at the progress made so far.

I got the following from my GCMS notes:

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

I was disappointed to see that I've only passed the medical stage. I added my spouse after getting the AoR on 6th Jan. Has adding my outland spouse delayed the process?

I am planning to reorder the GCMS notes in a week or so, and also reach out to the MP. Is there anything else that I should do?
Adding your spouse does not significantly increase processing time because only background check and medical check is applicable to your spouse.
Background check is the most time consuming part because it has three steps: criminality, info sharing, and security checks.
Based on the IRCC data, most background checks will be done in 110 days or less. So, there is nothing wrong with your application atm.
Have you received a medical request for your spouse?
Have you been asked to upload documents related to your relationships and marriage to your account?

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Adding your spouse does not significantly increase processing time because only background check and medical check is applicable to your spouse.
Background check is the most time-consuming part because it has three steps: criminality, info sharing, and security checks.
Based on the IRCC data, most background checks will be done in 110 days or less. So, there is nothing wrong with your application atm.
Have you received a medical request for your spouse?
Have you been asked to upload documents related to your relationships and marriage to your account?
First of all, thanks @SmzAmir. It is amazing how you respond to everyone's queries and provide solid information. :)

I did not receive a medical request for my spouse because I did an upfront medical exam for her, and submitted it along with other documents. Her medical status was updated on 15th March as passed.

When I asked IRCC about the documents required to add my spouse, they requested for Marriage Certificate and I provided that. They confirmed on 8th March that they've received my documents and on 15th March, I could see my spouse was added under the 'View Dependents' section.

Hoping that our application moves to the other stages soon.

Thanks again buddy for your helpful responses.

Reactions: SmzAmir

M_brar

May 2, 2020
had applied for PR through TR to PR pathway on 7th May, 01:00 AM. I was under 32k range when applied.
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 7, 2021 (Aprx 01:00 am EST)
  • AOR: 21/02/2022 E00262 Sydney
  • Biometrics: Done Feb 22/02/2022
  • ADR: PCC: Police clearance certificate: for wife from the aga of 18: Feb 24/02/2022
  • Medical Passed Feb 18, 2022
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded you provided. 30/02/2022
  • Background check: we are processing your background check on Feb 21, 2022
No updates, no GU also...
Dear, do you know how long indian pcc is valid for??

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
First of all, thanks @SmzAmir. It is amazing how you respond to everyone's queries and provide solid information. :)

I did not receive a medical request for my spouse because I did an upfront medical exam for her, and submitted it along with other documents. Her medical status was updated on 15th March as passed.

When I asked IRCC about the documents required to add my spouse, they requested for Marriage Certificate and I provided that. They confirmed on 8th March that they've received my documents and on 15th March, I could see my spouse was added under the 'View Dependents' section.

Hoping that our application moves to the other stages soon.

Thanks again buddy for your helpful responses.
No worries and thank you for your kind words!
Based on your information then everything is right. If you can see your spouse as your dependent in your account then it's a good sign that the documents provided are accepted.

Just wait until the bg check is done, the rest is straightforward. Monitor your account for GU, hopefully you'll pass this step soon.

Reactions: sharma.a

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
We almost have the same timeline.
Stream A Healthcare submitted Sep 11
(w/ outland spouse)

AOR, BIL, ADR for TRF IELTS: Feb 04
Medical Passed: April 1
Doc rcvd email, we are reviewing docs: Apr 5

Eligibility: We are reviewing
Background: We are processing your bg info (since I linked on Feb04)
I've applied under tr to pr pathway #healthcareworker stream A (October 29th,2021)
Submitted all documents already (pcc,medical, pay stubs, ielts everything)
Didn't hear a single update yet. No aor not able to link either. Any Suggestions?

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
The reason people are asked to provide PCC during their process is because PCC certificate expires one year after the issued date. Although if you never travelled back to your home country, "technically" you don't need a new PCC but protocols requires that it should not be expired during the time they are doing your criminality check.

In IRCC website, it's clearly mentioned that you do not need to provide Canadian PCC for the duration of your stay in Canada:
"You don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada."
Link

This is because Canadian criminal record check is necessary only if you answered "yes" to some specific questions in imm5669 (Q#6) form which means that you declared a criminal record on your application. If so, you will be asked to provide a "criminal record check" which is RCMP PCC.
I did the same and some other people who asked an ADR for this, however, it is up to you to decided whether you would like to include both certificates in your application.
Here's what I'm going to do to be on the safe side. I applied Canada PCC from the city police and actually received it virtually within 2-3 days. I called them to see if I can obtain a hand-signed one if I show up in their office, they told me that it is not possible and I would need to take it to the notary and get it signed/stamped like that. I believe that's too much of an unnecessary work. We live in Canada and showing Canadian PCC to Canadian officials is more than enough. So in my mind, Canada PCC is done.
About the home country PCC, I think I won't take the risk of only uploading the virtual doc - I will instead go to the consulate and obtain it hand-signed and then scan it. There is only 1 upload button on CIC portal so I will just merge both documents and submit.
This is the safest way that I could come up with, please do your own research and let me know if this what you're going to do as well.

catmeow

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-06-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
I've applied under tr to pr pathway #healthcareworker stream A (October 29th,2021)
Submitted all documents already (pcc,medical, pay stubs, ielts everything)
Didn't hear a single update yet. No aor not able to link either. Any Suggestions?
I can’t really say because they’re picking the files randomly. But my friend at work submitted November 2 got her AOR yesterday.

Hir0508

Mar 28, 2022
Sharing my timeline:
Applied: 6 May IG with inland dependent 8:15 Atlantic time
BIL: 5th March 2022
Linked my file same day with my gc account
Medical passed 4th March 2022
ADR:
PCC on 5th March, uploaded same day
Status changed to “documents you provided have been uploaded”. It never changed to we are reviewing your documents :(
Biometrics done on 7th March 2022
AOR: 7th March 2022
Eligibility: reviewing
Background check: reviewing
Raised a web form to submit my pay stubs and spouse’s renewed passport 24th March 2022
Another web form raised to inform about changes in family (birth) 29th March 2022
No updates ever since

Reactions: yyfish

a_ahluwalia

Jan 5, 2022
Hello there,
I have a question if anyone can answer that.. I have a tfn so with that numner can I update my TRF result?

Thanks

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Sharing my timeline:
Applied: 6 May IG with inland dependent 8:15 Atlantic time
BIL: 5th March 2022
Linked my file same day with my gc account
Medical passed 4th March 2022
ADR:
PCC on 5th March, uploaded same day
Status changed to “documents you provided have been uploaded”. It never changed to we are reviewing your documents :(
Biometrics done on 7th March 2022
AOR: 7th March 2022
Eligibility: reviewing
Background check: reviewing
Raised a web form to submit my pay stubs and spouse’s renewed passport 24th March 2022
Another web form raised to inform about changes in family (birth) 29th March 2022
No updates ever since
I saw a person before who got ADR for PCC and the status of this document was we received your document and never changed but he got another ADR later for another form. So, don't worry about the message.

Hir0508

Mar 28, 2022
I saw a person before who got ADR for PCC and the status of this document was we received your document and never changed but he got another ADR later for another form. So, don't worry about the message.
Thank you so much for answering everyone’s concern so patiently. You’re a rockstar ☺

Sara Arias

Apr 7, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Applied: 6 May IG 10:20 pm EST
I was able to linked my account on January 19. Once I opened the portal there was a letter requesting PCC and I passed the medical exam on January 8. I received my AOR March 22. According to the portal they are still processing the background check. Do you know how long it could take to hear back from them or to get the background check? Lastly, do you guys know if we can travel in the meantime?

Thank you!

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
No worries and thank you for your kind words!
Based on your information then everything is right. If you can see your spouse as your dependent in your account then it's a good sign that the documents provided are accepted.

Just wait until the bg check is done, the rest is straightforward. Monitor your account for GU, hopefully you'll pass this step soon.
Thanks buddy! Good luck with your application.