+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Plaha3777$

Feb 22, 2022
Hi there
I applied in tr to pr non - health essential worker on 25 june no updates yet , i was wondering can i apply in canadian experience class at the same time or no anyone please help…
Hey I applied at 29 June stream B …No Aor But I was able to link my file …but I did not get any email for Aor and biometrics yet ..it has been a week .

xav12

Mar 21, 2022
Hi guys,

Here is a new update!

Applied: 6 May @12:48 pm EST (IG stream).
28 Jan: Application Linked
28 Jan: Medical passed
1 Feb: Biometric refunded
2 Feb: AOR received
Mar 19: GU1 with no changes on the profile
Mar 21: Child's Birth Certificate Requested > uploaded the same day
Mar 22: GU2 - Started reviewing the submitted birth certificate
Mar 23: GU3 with no changes on the profile
Mar 23: Portal request received
Mar 24 (after midnight): Portal credential received.
Mar 24 (morning): Photos and Addresses have been uploaded to the portal (Under review)

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
Hi Guys, Here is my timeline.

Applied: May 06th , 8:55 pm Est.
Jan 04th : submitted change of status from single to married via webform.
AOR: Feb 15th
Linked: Feb 15th
Medical : passed- Feb 15th
Bio-metrics: Not required
ADR for PCC & Spouse related documents : Feb 15th
As I travelled back home, I applied new PCC and still waiting for it.
Additional docs submitted via Webform : March 06th
Background: We are processing your background check.

No response from IRCC since they sent AOR. No acknowledgement for the docs that I submitted via webform. Does my application gets delayed as I added spouse to it? As I got AOR in Feb, can I expect my file to be processed in 2022? Please help.

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi Guys, Here is my timeline.

Applied: May 06th , 8:55 pm Est.
Jan 04th : submitted change of status from single to married via webform.
AOR: Feb 15th
Linked: Feb 15th
Medical : passed- Feb 15th
Bio-metrics: Not required
ADR for PCC & Spouse related documents : Feb 15th
As I travelled back home, I applied new PCC and still waiting for it.
Additional docs submitted via Webform : March 06th
Background: We are processing your background check.

No response from IRCC since they sent AOR. No acknowledgement for the docs that I submitted via webform. Does my application gets delayed as I added spouse to it? As I got AOR in Feb, can I expect my file to be processed in 2022? Please help.
If you already got AOR, there is a great chance that you receive you results in 2022.
Adding spouse can increase processing time because his/her medical results and background checks should be reviewed, too. But it won't be significantly different. Stay tuned.
Also, the additional documents will be received once the officer accept them. Therefore, it may take time and it may happen when the result of your background check comes.

Reactions: Sid_116

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
If you already got AOR, there is a great chance that you receive you results in 2022.
Adding spouse can increase processing time because his/her medical results and background checks should be reviewed, too. But it won't be significantly different. Stay tuned.
Also, the additional documents will be received once the officer accept them. Therefore, it may take time and it may happen when the result of your background check comes.
Thank you. Hopefully, we get PR in 2022.

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Anyone who applied under tr to pr pathway (HealthCare A stream)?
I applied on 29th October, 2021. I've submitted all documents with application (valid pcc, biometrics done in 2019, medical done). I have been trying to link but no one luck. No AOR or any updates as yet. I tried reaching out to agent no luck (either I get transferred to the abuse line and they put me back to the main menu- I've tried all extensions provided in this forum). Other than waiting can anyone please provide suggestions? Thank you.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Do you know if IRCC is processing TR to PR applications in the order they are received? For example, I submitted what I think is a very clean non-healthcare, essential worker, English, application on June 10, 2021, with all documents & no omissions, and have heard absolutely nothing since then. However, I've recently read here of others applying a week after me, in the same stream, having at least received their AORs recently. Any suggestions?
I will answer my own question for the benefit of others as I just got off a call with an IRCC agent.

He said that he has received several inquiries about situations where people applied after they did, in the same stream, who have already received their AORs (and/or TFNs). Therefore, he stated that there does not seem to be a rigorous process to exactly follow the date of applications in absolute sequence.

He added, for clarity, that there is a temporary period of time when an application is first drawn down from the 'cloud' (because TR to PR online applications had their own special application portal) when an AOR has not yet been assigned because the application is being reviewed for completeness. During this period (between draw down from the 'cloud' and an official AOR), a TFN will be generated but it may or may not be provided to you. You can call and ask if a TFN has been assigned or you can request it through a webform but if your application is still in the cloud, a TFN will not be available nor an AOR.

Or, if you are able to link your TR to PR application to your existing online account without a TFN or AOR by instead using exact data from your application (you can try this up to 5 times per day), it likely means that your application has been drawn down from the cloud, that there is a TFN now, and hopefully your AOR will be provided soon, if your application is complete. If you are NOT able to link your application to your existing account using exact information from your application, it very likely means that your application is still in the cloud.