>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Reactions: Ash05

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
I had the similar situation as yours . After they asked for letter explanation they again asked the payment receipt as I also withdrawn the payment. However letter they just asked for my wife’s schedule A form to resubmit and PCC. Now it is showing medical passed and I called IRCC regarding did they receive all the additional documents correctly or not and they confirmed they got everything I just need to wait for their steps. In your case I will strongly suggest to call I IRCC to discuss your scenario as in my case they asked for wife’s medical again I called IRCC they she did it 2022 will it acceptable they did accept it . So I think TR to PR will give you many flexibility due to their policies.
Hi, curious to understand what suggests that TR TO PR is flexible?
I have a friend who applied same day as me (July 16) but at a later time and her application mistakenly went to a French stream( all submitted documents and form filled show she intended to apply to the English stream). She has written multiple forms Contacted both a lawyer and MP but no luck since eligibility not started. IRCC call agent aren’t able to help either. She created a EE profile and is in pool but CRS score is lower than the previous months draw.
Thoughts? Advice?

UshNaak

May 5, 2023
Hi, curious to understand what suggests that TR TO PR is flexible?
I have a friend who applied same day as me (July 16) but at a later time and her application mistakenly went to a French stream( all submitted documents and form filled show she intended to apply to the English stream). She has written multiple forms Contacted both a lawyer and MP but no luck since eligibility not started. IRCC call agent aren’t able to help either. She created a EE profile and is in pool but CRS score is lower than the previous months draw.
Thoughts? Advice?
Your friend is totally fine if all her submitted documents show that it was intended for English stream to begin with and she submitted the application on the English portal of tr to pr. Assuming from the way you have already written the thread, she accidentally submitted the file to french stream through mistake of her own other than IRCC computers fucking it up for her. If IRCC computers are to blame then submit all the proof you can that she did submitted the docs to English steam. If she accidentally submitted the file to french stream portal by mistake of her own, believe me todays IRCC will not be bothered less to even reply to those webforms she sends and its her mistake and IRCC will make her own up to it 100%. As harsh as that sounds bro IRCC hasnt even started your friends eligibility yet, and you know she made a dumb mistake if thats what happened assuming from your thread, but at the same time there is always a chance of a miracle. I have seen one happen for myself and wish you and your friend both get what you worked for. She has already sent webforms and explained what there was to explain and IRCC hasn’t even contacted back through your MP or consultant. Just wait and pray it all works out in your friends favour but at the same time be ready if IRCC hands your friend a refusal letter. In the mean time keep extending the expiration dates on your travel/works docs and proactively work towards CRS or whatever satisfies your requirements to get that one the only PR status. Good luck friend.

Reactions: Redan33

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
was it completed before? When i did my biometrics May 29 they said criminality is complete meaning background check is half done. any idea on how long the background check takes? They requested PCC from India on May 17, 2023 (received May 26, 2023)
I just received another request letter just now that they require a Police certificate that I already provided on May 26th on the ADRequest on May 17th.
IRCC confirmed its receipt on May 26th and now they are requesting it again(same document 1 week apart)!
Could it be because it's issued in 2021? I have never been to that country since I left in 2017
what should I do ? @CherAmie @Ash05

Last edited:
  • Wow

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Recently we received a letter asking for a letter of explanation re whether we want to continue with our application or not. we said yes.

Now they sent us other letters (Additional Information Required) requesting payment of the fee (again) and further documents which were already submitted in 2021 when we created the TR to PR account.

They want us to fill in and send all the forms, paystubs, T4s for 2019 2020 2021 etc.

They also want my husband to upload his IELTS result: "Original IELTS or CELPIP language proficiency results (photocopies are not acceptable). Please provide the official language test report form from the testing agency. This must be received at this office by: 2023/06/08"

The problem is that his IELTS was taken in March 2021. So the 2 year has expired.
The question is: I know that there is no particular letter of AOR for TR to PR so the rule that 'the account and submitted docs being locked after AOR and IELTS doc's expiry doesnt matter" may not apply here. is that true?
do they want the IELTS result valid at the time of application maybe?
Also with Tr 2 PR I know that they are more flexible. Would they accept a reservation for IELTS scheduled to next week (along with the 2021 IELTS result)?
Thank you!!!
One of the condition of TR to PR was valid test score (less than 2 years old) on the date of the application. You only need to submit those official test scores. There have been instances on this forum where people took the exam after the application date and were rejected.

Regarding the application fee, many people in the forum were asked to pay the fee (again) as the original payment was not recorded by the 'system' or for other reasons. And the general consensus was to pay the fee as requested, and request for refund (if applicable) later.

Also, you mentioned something about the child's birth certificate not acceptable to IRCC. Has that been resolved now? You also mentioned not receiving an AOR for your application, are you able to link your application with GC key?

Hope this helps.

Reactions: CherAmie

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
I just received another request letter just now that they require a Police certificate that I already provided on May 26th on the ADRequest on May 17th.
IRCC confirmed its receipt on May 26th and now they are requesting it again(same document 1 week apart)!
Could it be because it's issued in 2021? I have never been to that country since I left in 2017
I am in the same situation! Yesterday I got exactly the same ADRs as already sent them on 9th May :( I uploaded them again yesterday but my account shows the same: We need your additional documents. I sent 3 more Webform letters by the last week and nothing was received from IRCC as a reply. Called them this Monday, and the Lady told me that she couldn't answer me did receive IRCC my documents or not because, as she said, she doesn't have access to my Officer's account. I'm worried too much about it.

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Reactions: Outofthe6ix

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
What I will recommend is to write a to-the-point explanation letter indicating that you have not been to so or so country since you submitted the Police clearance. attach it with your police certificate and reupload, call IRCC( the most painful thing to do) and request them to specify why they are requesting the same document a week apart.

follow my format to write loe if you wish.

Dear Immigration officer
I <Name>
UCI....
AOR...

Today I am writing you this explanation to indicate that the police certificate number <123xyz> I submitted is in corresponding to my stay in <country> starting from<date begin> to <date end> as per provided information in IMM 5669 Schedule A form.

Afterward, I never visited <country> thus, as per the policy I am submitting the same PCC, please review the document and if there is any discrepancy please specifically notify me to take corrective measures with sufficient time.

Thank you
Yours Sincerely,
UCI
Name.
@CherAmie

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
I am in the same situation! Yesterday I got exactly the same ADRs as already sent them on 9th May :( I uploaded them again yesterday but my account shows the same: We need your additional documents. I sent 3 more Webform letters by the last week and nothing was received from IRCC as a reply. Called them this Monday, and the Lady told me that she couldn't answer me did receive IRCC my documents or not because, as she said, she doesn't have access to my Officer's account. I'm worried too much about it.
So I called IRCC and the agent told me that the officer could not locate the document because I submitted a bunch of documents ( a bunch? Yes but every document correctly named and individually uploaded, nothing bundled or combined) such a lame excuse but the agent was kind to send a message to the officer to tell the officer that indeed they received the document requested today since last week. Lets see if it helps

• Wow
Reactions: Ash05 and Natty/@

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
What I will recommend is to write a to-the-point explanation letter indicating that you have not been to so or so country since you submitted the Police clearance. attach it with your police certificate and reupload, call IRCC( the most painful thing to do) and request them to specify why they are requesting the same document a week apart.

follow my format to write loe if you wish.

Dear Immigration officer
I <Name>
UCI....
AOR...

Today I am writing you this explanation to indicate that the police certificate number <123xyz> I submitted is in corresponding to my stay in <country> starting from<date begin> to <date end> as per provided information in IMM 5669 Schedule A form.

Afterward, I never visited <country> thus, as per the policy I am submitting the same PCC, please review the document and if there is any discrepancy please specifically notify me to take corrective measures with sufficient time.

Thank you
Yours Sincerely,
UCI
Name.
@CherAmie
Thank you soooo much! I will do this right away

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
So I called IRCC and the agent told me that the officer could not locate the document because I submitted a bunch of documents ( a bunch? Yes but every document correctly named and individually uploaded, nothing bundled or combined) such a lame excuse but the agent was kind to send a message to the officer to tell the officer that indeed they received the document requested today since last week. Lets see if it helps
Approximately, I got the same answer from the IRCC agent today too, and he, also, offer me to send this bunch by Webform. What I have already done earlier on this week :( I guess, they don't know what need to suggest to us exactly because their website gives a lot of glitches.

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
Approximately, I got the same answer from the IRCC agent today too, and he, also, offer me to send this bunch by Webform. What I have already done earlier on this week :( I guess, they don't know what need to suggest to us exactly because their website gives a lot of glitches.
Honestly I this point I dont even know what to do or how to feel because last week I was told my Medical passed, Criminality completed, Security and eligibility not started. Today I was told Eligibility and Medical passed, criminality in progress(this was completed last week but today its in progress) and security not started.
my background in the IRCC portal now says Not applicable after weeks of saying "we are processing your background"
Neither I or the agent could make of anything from this information
@CherAmie @Ash05 thoughts??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Natty/@

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
A bunch?A two-page document is a bunch for these slackers lol.

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
A bunch?A two-page document is a bunch for these slackers lol.
And the way she put was as if I submitted the document without request or on my own will
You (IRCC) guys literally requested 5 documents and I submitted them as requested yet the officer couldn’t find 1 document out of the 5 because they were a bunch !
Make it make sense ‍♂

Last edited:

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Honestly I this point I dont even know what to do or how to feel because last week I was told my Medical passed, Criminality completed, Security and eligibility not started. Today I was told Eligibility and Medical passed, criminality in progress(this was completed last week but today its in progress) and security not started.
my background in the IRCC portal now says Not applicable after weeks of saying "we are processing your background"
Neither I or the agent could make of anything from this information
Feeling sad :( It is not good, that IRCC officers don't connect directly with applicants in such kind cases. Just information reaches them slowly through third hands. Unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: Redan33 and Ash05