+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
So last week I was told my Medical passed, Criminality completed, Security and eligibility not started. Today I was told Eligibility and Medical passed, criminality in progress(this was completed last week but today its in progress) and security not started.
my background in the IRCC portal now says Not applicable after weeks of saying "we are processing your background"
Neither I or the agent could make of anything from this information
i searched threads about this situation but couldn’t find a clear answer or thought
Anyone help?

Shwash1234

Jul 2, 2021
So last week I was told my Medical passed, Criminality completed, Security and eligibility not started. Today I was told Eligibility and Medical passed, criminality in progress(this was completed last week but today its in progress) and security not started.
my background in the IRCC portal now says Not applicable after weeks of saying "we are processing your background"
Neither I or the agent could make of anything from this information
i searched threads about this situation but couldn’t find a clear answer or thought
Anyone help?
overall background check goes through series of steps including security criminality by various agencies ..at each stage or step when it starts or ends we see some changes in form of ghost updates ..so it’s normal that background check do flip flop ..it’s a good sign that your file is being worked .enjoy the weather …

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
overall background check goes through series of steps including security criminality by various agencies ..at each stage or step when it starts or ends we see some changes in form of ghost updates ..so it’s normal that background check do flip flop ..it’s a good sign that your file is being worked .enjoy the weather …
Thanks I’ll try to even though it’s hard to with the current situation
Also curious does this program work on the IRCC tracker ? I tried multiple times but got error messages

Shwash1234

Jul 2, 2021
Thanks I’ll try to even though it’s hard to with the current situation
Also curious does this program work on the IRCC tracker ? I tried multiple times but got error messages
this program is/ was a temporary, one time , with all exceptions and inconsistencies considered , no time limit , open to air and free to discuss program.. you track something which goes by any defined pattern and there is no ‘p‘ of pattern here.. government don’t give anything for free so they in 2022 announce wp extensions for 2024..at that time itself it was clear that this will be stretching until end of 2023 for sure..get your status up to date and valid all the time , as ,much as possible ..

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
this program is/ was a temporary, one time , with all exceptions and inconsistencies considered , no time limit , open to air and free to discuss program.. you track something which goes by any defined pattern and there is no ‘p‘ of pattern here.. government don’t give anything for free so they in 2022 announce wp extensions for 2024..at that time itself it was clear that this will be stretching until end of 2023 for sure..get your status up to date and valid all the time , as ,much as possible ..
Good thing you brought up
IRCC sent me the letter that they will send me a wp till 2024 but never sent. Should I wait or apply for the status??

Shwash1234

Jul 2, 2021
Good thing you brought up
IRCC sent me the letter that they will send me a wp till 2024 but never sent. Should I wait or apply for the status??
Never wait for government to come to you - it has million+ things to look for . I would say ,its an individual responsibility to maintain valid status and be in good side of government so go ahead and apply for status ,and maintain all the time, until you get PR card in your hand.

Kahuda

Dec 3, 2021
Never wait for government to come to you - it has million+ things to look for . I would say ,its an individual responsibility to maintain valid status and be in good side of government so go ahead and apply for status ,and maintain all the time, until you get PR card in your hand.
Not necessarily true. If IRCC sends out "a notice of special measure" stating "the conditions of your existing work permit will be extended" "to allow you to work until December 31st, 2024".
@Ash05 don't worry about it, if you received the same letter as I did you're fine until end of 2024.
Also they mentioned "In most cases, we’ll mail you a new work permit at your mailing address above."
I didn't receive one either, traveled in and out of Canada with the "expired" work permit and the notice of special measure.

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Not necessarily true. If IRCC sends out "a notice of special measure" stating "the conditions of your existing work permit will be extended" "to allow you to work until December 31st, 2024".
@Ash05 don't worry about it, if you received the same letter as I did you're fine until end of 2024.
Also they mentioned "In most cases, we’ll mail you a new work permit at your mailing address above."
I didn't receive one either, traveled in and out of Canada with the "expired" work permit and the notice of special measure.
Wow, thanks man I am planning to visit home for a bit in september then i will just apply a transit visa.

Reactions: Kahuda

Geetej

Mar 2, 2023
Finally after december 2022,
On may 31, they requested my imm 5669 form again, medical and criminality already passed
Any idea how much time it can take for results now?

Jojoplus1

Apr 20, 2023
Hi dear group,
So finally I’m see some movement in my application after long time.
Time line as follows,
Applied : 16 July under non-healthcare stream b
AOR : 17 August 2022
ADR : IMM 5669 on June 02 2023
Background check status : change to not applicable same day

they are requesting IMM 5669 form with my original signature and with updated personal, address and travel history since age of 18 with no gaps in addresses and activities.
So my question is in section 8 personal history should I put my latest occupational history which is until today or the time of the original application which is until 16 July 2021.?

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Finally after december 2022,
On may 31, they requested my imm 5669 form again, medical and criminality already passed
Any idea how much time it can take for results now?
I will be soon try send everything they ask for very quickly, they are working fast to finish all

Reactions: Ash05

mmg_024

May 12, 2023
Here’s my timeline.

Applied July 16, 2021 Essential Non-health (When around 28400 applications were submitted)

Application number: E002706…

Sent one form again via webform as I found one mistake in it in May 2022. Received in June 2022.

AOR: August 11, 2021.

Medical passed: August 12, 2021.

After that nothing. Waited for long time.

On May 29, 2023, checked account randomly. There was a GU in the account.

May 30, 2023: PR approval mail.

Replied all details same day.

Got PR portal credentials June 1,2023.

Submitted photo and mailing address.

Got that golden email on June 2, 2023 and eCOPR.

Linked PR card application today.

Now waiting for PR card.

Hope all people who are still waiting will get their soon.. Best of Luck!!

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hi dear group,
So finally I’m see some movement in my application after long time.
Time line as follows,
Applied : 16 July under non-healthcare stream b
AOR : 17 August 2022
ADR : IMM 5669 on June 02 2023
Background check status : change to not applicable same day

they are requesting IMM 5669 form with my original signature and with updated personal, address and travel history since age of 18 with no gaps in addresses and activities.
So my question is in section 8 personal history should I put my latest occupational history which is until today or the time of the original application which is until 16 July 2021.?
[/QUOTE

You will get it soon you will see same happened with mine