+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
I got approval email on May 29(8:00 am) and replied same day in 10-15 mins. May 30, I got an email saying portal has been created but nothing yet I got login details for portal.

called Ircc on May 31 and agent told login details has been already sent so wait some time.

i am worried now. How can i get login details for portal now???
I recieved PR confirmation email on a thursday. After replying to it with name UCI etc., i received an automatic reply. I received the login credential email on the following Monday with the login details. The email had the subject line
PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Credentials for the PR Portal | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - nouveaux authentifiants pour le Portail de RP

Have patience, you should receive it by the end of the week. All the best !!

Paurvi

Jun 10, 2022
I recieved PR confirmation email on a thursday. After replying to it with name UCI etc., i received an automatic reply. I received the login credential email on the following Monday with the login details. The email had the subject line
PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Credentials for the PR Portal | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - nouveaux authentifiants pour le Portail de RP

Have patience, you should receive it by the end of the week. All the best !!
Thank You ☺ will wait

Reactions: RainVancity

Paomayin

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Good day all. Please how do I submit my schedule A form. Will webform suffice? Or there’s a link to do the submission.

Redan33

Star Member
May 29, 2023
Good day all. Please how do I submit my schedule A form. Will webform suffice? Or there’s a link to do the submission.
Upload the requested document through both the IRCC secure portal and using a webform
When I submitted my schedule A form on May 17, the system had technical issues and as a result my document wasn’t transmitted to the IRCC officer even though it shows successful submission on my portal
I had to submit through webform again a week later (past the deadline)
So to be safe do both and call IRCC to confirm reciept of documents before the deadline
Also, in the body of the webform start with “HIGHLY URGENT!!!” and it will be prioritized (this tip was from IRCC agent and it worked at least for me because I received email confirmation of receipt document through webform the next day)
Hope this helps! Hopefully the more experienced people on here will advise better :)

Reactions: Ash05 and Natty/@

Tubiti

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Note: If you find these explanations long, pls go ahead and read the bold section below only ( I thought explaining the background of the problem would be better.) thanks!

Hi there, my husband applied to TR 2 PR in 2021 and we uploaded our docs and paid the fee.

Then we received an ITA for his CEC EE application and in order not to take someone else's place, we requested refund of our TR 2 PR application, considering it would be automatically withdrawn (that was what we read in the forum).

Then since our child's birth certificate was not what they wanted they canceled the CEC PR application and didnt change their decision although we sent another doc through webform, although we dont get points from child documents, although she is not the main applicant and we have submitted them the right doc anyway this is another story).

Being left out of the pool. we wanted to create another EE profile but apparently the system saw the refunded Tr to PR account in place and did not allow us to create another profile. we have been completely out of the pool for 2 years, hands tied.

We contacted our MP and through her we requested that they either recognize our TR to PR application as withdrawn or
allow us to pay the refunded amount again to continue with this TR to PR application.

Recently we received a letter asking for a letter of explanation re whether we want to continue with our application or not. Although we saw this request and responded to it after the 7 day deadline, they accepted our letter of explanation.

Now they sent us other letters (Additional Information Required) requesting payment of the fee (again) and further documents which were already submitted in 2021 when we created the TR to PR account.

They want us to fill in and send all the forms, paystubs, T4s for 2019 2020 2021 etc.

They also want my husband to upload his IELTS result: "Original IELTS or CELPIP language proficiency results (photocopies are not acceptable). Please provide the official language test report form from the testing agency. This must be received at this office by: 2023/06/08"

The problem is that his IELTS was taken in March 2021. So the 2 year has expired.
The question is: I know that there is no particular letter of AOR for TR to PR so the rule that 'the account and submitted docs being locked after AOR and IELTS doc's expiry doesnt matter" may not apply here. is that true?
do they want the IELTS result valid at the time of application maybe?
Also with Tr 2 PR I know that they are more flexible. Would they accept a reservation for IELTS scheduled to next week (along with the 2021 IELTS result)?
Thank you!!!

Vyhulmiho

May 2, 2023
Hello everyone,

Can anyone please help me with better understanding of requested GCMS notes? I am little confused about the following notes the officer made on my file. Do you have any clue what this could possibly mean?

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2023/04/24
Updated Date: 2023/04/24
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: Montreal Call Centre
Text: Referral, Incoming Correspondence - Verification, sent to Whitehorse regarding BF/Due date
2022/06/01 has passed.VAXXXX/PSU

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2022/11/21
Updated Date: 2022/11/21
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: Ottawa HMB
Text: Reassessment Granted: Client is eligible for the Temporary Public Policy in effect from October 6, 2022
to October 6, 2024. Reassessment granted.

Thank you very much for any response to that!

Tubiti

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Recently we received a letter asking for a letter of explanation re whether we want to continue with our application or not. we said yes.

Now they sent us other letters (Additional Information Required) requesting payment of the fee (again) and further documents which were already submitted in 2021 when we created the TR to PR account.

They want us to fill in and send all the forms, paystubs, T4s for 2019 2020 2021 etc.

They also want my husband to upload his IELTS result: "Original IELTS or CELPIP language proficiency results (photocopies are not acceptable). Please provide the official language test report form from the testing agency. This must be received at this office by: 2023/06/08"

The problem is that his IELTS was taken in March 2021. So the 2 year has expired.
The question is: I know that there is no particular letter of AOR for TR to PR so the rule that 'the account and submitted docs being locked after AOR and IELTS doc's expiry doesnt matter" may not apply here. is that true?
Also with Tr 2 PR I know that they are more flexible. Would they accept a reservation for IELTS scheduled to next week (along with the 2021 IELTS result)?
Thank you!!!

Reactions: Ash05

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Recently we received a letter asking for a letter of explanation re whether we want to continue with our application or not. we said yes.

Thank you!!!
@@ChieAmie pls

Reactions: Tubiti

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Note: If you find these explanations long, pls go ahead and read the bold section below only ( I thought explaining the background of the problem would be better.) thanks!

Hi there, my husband applied to TR 2 PR in 2021 and we uploaded our docs and paid the fee.

Then we received an ITA for his CEC EE application and in order not to take someone else's place, we requested refund of our TR 2 PR application, considering it would be automatically withdrawn (that was what we read in the forum).

Then since our child's birth certificate was not what they wanted they canceled the CEC PR application and didnt change their decision although we sent another doc through webform, although we dont get points from child documents, although she is not the main applicant and we have submitted them the right doc anyway this is another story).

Being left out of the pool. we wanted to create another EE profile but apparently the system saw the refunded Tr to PR account in place and did not allow us to create another profile. we have been completely out of the pool for 2 years, hands tied.

We contacted our MP and through her we requested that they either recognize our TR to PR application as withdrawn or
allow us to pay the refunded amount again to continue with this TR to PR application.

Recently we received a letter asking for a letter of explanation re whether we want to continue with our application or not. Although we saw this request and responded to it after the 7 day deadline, they accepted our letter of explanation.

Thank you!!!
@CherAmie...might be able 2 help...

Reactions: Tubiti

Paomayin

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Upload the requested document through both the IRCC secure portal and using a webform
When I submitted my schedule A form on May 17, the system had technical issues and as a result my document wasn’t transmitted to the IRCC officer even though it shows successful submission on my portal
I had to submit through webform again a week later (past the deadline)
So to be safe do both and call IRCC to confirm reciept of documents before the deadline
Also, in the body of the webform start with “HIGHLY URGENT!!!” and it will be prioritized (this tip was from IRCC agent and it worked at least for me because I received email confirmation of receipt document through webform the next day)
Hope this helps! Hopefully the more experienced people on here will advise better :)
Thank you.

Reactions: Redan33

mshasan

Jul 23, 2018

Thank you!!!
I had the similar situation as yours . After they asked for letter explanation they again asked the payment receipt as I also withdrawn the payment. However letter they just asked for my wife’s schedule A form to resubmit and PCC. Now it is showing medical passed and I called IRCC regarding did they receive all the additional documents correctly or not and they confirmed they got everything I just need to wait for their steps. In your case I will strongly suggest to call I IRCC to discuss your scenario as in my case they asked for wife’s medical again I called IRCC they she did it 2022 will it acceptable they did accept it . So I think TR to PR will give you many flexibility due to their policies.

mshasan

Jul 23, 2018
Raise a complaint, this year they are planning to finish all Tr To Pr but, IRCC is infamous for being careless and missing files.
I haven’t received AOR but got the email to for linking my application in May 29th 2022. So not receiving AOR is completely fine. Better wait for the email to link your application.

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Below is the email I received early morning in regards to one of my ATIP request I made in March.
We have received your follow up query regarding your ATIP request.

The CBSA is currently experiencing a surge in the volume of requests, and unfortunately we are not in a position to meet the legislated timelines for all requests.

Please be assured that the CBSA is processing all requests as quickly as possible, but an estimated completion date is not available at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for your understanding.

ATIP CLERK / COMMIS AIRPR
Canada Border Services Agency / Government of Canada
Agence des services frontaliers du Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
I was in the same boat. I applied for my GCMS from IRCC in Sep 2022, and again in Jan 2023. Both got no response, so once again I applied from CBSA in March 2023. It was only after I sent a rather tough email to the Privacy Commissioner, I heard back from them. I got both my CBSA and IRCC notes just a week after I reached out to the Privacy Commissioner.

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
I was in the same boat. I applied for my GCMS from IRCC in Sep 2022, and again in Jan 2023. Both got no response, so once again I applied from CBSA in March 2023. It was only after I sent a rather tough email to the Privacy Commissioner, I heard back from them. I got both my CBSA and IRCC notes just a week after I reached out to the Privacy Commissioner.
Thank you, i will write one to privacy commissioner today.