+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
If you already completed an IME
If you have already completed an IME as part of a previous application (example: to work or to study), you may not need to complete another one when you apply for permanent residence.

When the panel physician completed your exam they would have given you an:

• information printout sheet, or
  • IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form
Please provide a copy of one of these documents or your IME or UMI number from your previous medical exam when you apply online. It does not matter how long ago you had your exam.

If we cannot use your old results, we’ll send you instructions on how to get your medical exam done after you submit your application.
Yes and no doubt they will ask you to do your medicals if what they have has expired.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Moreover lets not forget that this whole pathway is under the compassionate and humanitarian category, so yes we should hope something positive and that's what we all have been.
The TR to PR pathway is economic immigration. The compassionate and humanitarian is for the temporary resident permit which is something different.

From the guide:

Read and follow the steps below to help you fill out the form.

Application Details
Question 1
From the list, select “Economic”

Question 2
From the list, select “TR to PR pathway”

Reactions: canadawonderland

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
I bet the decision taking immigration officials for TR to PR pathway watched this live. Lol and yeah they sent this email out because of the lawyer telling everyone to send Webform. Nice world we live in

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
The TR to PR pathway is economic immigration. The compassionate and humanitarian is for the temporary resident permit which is something different.

From the guide:

Read and follow the steps below to help you fill out the form.

Application Details
Question 1
From the list, select “Economic”

Question 2
From the list, select “TR to PR pathway”
Nope that is the 'admin' way of doing it. But under the law /section this whole pathway is created on is for sure the Humanitarian thing.. :)

Reactions: Money1993

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Nope that is the 'admin' way of doing it. But under the law /section this whole pathway is created on is for sure the Humanitarian thing.. :)
I do actually feel a bit guilty having 'benefitted' from the Covid pandemic as it has been a humanitarian crises on many levels, but there's no mistaking the fact that I was able to apply for PR through this pathway as a direct result of it.

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
I do actually feel a bit guilty having 'benefitted' from the Covid pandemic as it has been a humanitarian crises on many levels, but there's no mistaking the fact that I was able to apply for PR through this pathway as a direct result of it.
So I guess this pathway is your Guilty Pleasure. Na you good, at the end of day we all need PR and as long as the way is set up by IRCC.... Its all fine.

Reactions: JALT