+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

xspada

Feb 7, 2023
I have a question, I was 17 when I arrived in Canada so my personal and travel history was all within Canada. Anyone with similar experience get asked for IMM3698?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I have a question, I was 17 when I arrived in Canada so my personal and travel history was all within Canada. Anyone with similar experience get asked for IMM3698?
Are you sure that form number is correct and what is the name on the form? I can't find any such form under IRCC's list. Do you mean:

Like you, I arrived before I turned 18. I've been in Canada since 15, and have never left Canada, not even on a vacation, received PR email on Jan 24, and was never asked for any additional forms. All forms were provided with original application and I provided a note with a blank IMM 5562 Supplementary Information that the form was 'not applicable' for the reasons I stated above.

Last edited:

xspada

Feb 7, 2023
Are you sure that form number is correct and what is the name on the form? I can't find any such form under IRCC's list. Do you mean:

Like you, I arrived before I turned 18. I've been in Canada since 15, and have never left Canada, not even on a vacation, received PR email on Jan 24, and was never asked for any additional forms. All forms were provided with original application and I provided a note with a blank IMM 5562 Supplementary Information that the form was 'not applicable' for the reasons I stated above.
I mean the schedule A background form. Sorry for the mistake

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I provided my Schedule A upfront but many people have been asked to submit a new one. That's a good sign that someone is looking at your file. If you already provided the file with your original application, review it for completeness & accuracy. Many people left unintentional gaps, for example, in 8) Personal history or 12) Personal addresses.

Although you didn't travel outside of Canada, here is my response to an earlier but similar question:
Review your original form for any gaps in time. Typically, they want all periods covered and if you left gaps, fix those in a new form. Make it orderly so the agent can clearly follow it. Depending on the reasons why you may have left gaps in your original form, you may want to also provide a letter of explanation. You need to complete it accurately & truthfully. If the gaps were simple errors, you may want to say that in a letter of explanation -- or perhaps you weren't sure what to enter as an 'activity' so you left them out because you were not 'doing' anything in particular. For example, 'Unemployed' or 'Job Searching' are legitimate 'activities' if you were not Studying or Working or Visiting. You can add an extra page set up in a similar table format to continue your details if you run out of room. If you only spent a day or two in a country as you were travelling to or from somewhere, you should not have to report it. They are looking for where you lived & what you were doing when you were there. If you are still concerned about it, say in your LOE letter that you travelled to X & Y countries but only for a few days but leave it off the form. Make sure that each entry overlaps with or is sequential from the previous one:

Jun 2015 to Dec 2022
Feb 2014 to May 2015 (May then Jun above, sequential)
Jan 2013 to Feb 2014 (Feb overlaps with above)
(Of course, on the form you’ll use numerical months, not as I’ve illustrated here.)

Just double-check your entries and you will be fine! Lots of people have been asked to resubmit this form for gaps, so relax & be as accurate as you can. Best wishes!

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
And make sure you review all of the points under 6) on the first page, especially d). I believe that you were recently denied a temporary resident visa (I think it was a study permit). If I'm correct, report it as a refusal (tic 'yes'), but at the bottom indicate that the refusal just happened, the reason that this has happened (I think you were outside the 90 day limit) & that it was well after your TR to PR application when you had a valid study visa. Also, use the wording they used in your letter, were you 'refused' or found to be 'ineligible.' Perhaps explain that you had anticipated receiving TR to PR and did not expect processing to take so long. You do not want to be accused of 'misrepresentation' so provide as much explanation as you think you need to and go onto an extra sheet if you have to. And you could even ask for their direction -- should you apply for a Visitor's visa, leave Canada now or wait because the processing of your PR is imminent.

Last edited:

Praglauski

Dec 28, 2022
Guys I need a suggestion. My file TR to PR file is currently in process but i wishes to go on a vacation.

# one IRCC customer service agent said that uh need to notify IRCC via webform and another CSR said that no need to notify them.

# My trip will be of approx. 1 month. One IRCC CSR said uh need to do PCC again and another said Its fine.

SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE

kartik Sharma234

Jun 19, 2020

Like you, I arrived before I turned 18. I've been in Canada since 15, and have never left Canada, not even on a vacation, received PR email on Jan 24, and was never asked for any additional forms. All forms were provided with original application, and I provided a note with a blank IMM 5562 Supplementary Information that the form was 'not applicable' for the reasons I stated above.

Hey,

since you were here before 18 years of age, did you submit Police clearance certificate from your home country?

i was here since i was 17 and i did submitted RCMP but not sure if i should've submitted PCC.

kartik Sharma234

Jun 19, 2020
Guys I need a suggestion. My file TR to PR file is currently in process but i wishes to go on a vacation.

# one IRCC customer service agent said that uh need to notify IRCC via webform and another CSR said that no need to notify them.

# My trip will be of approx. 1 month. One IRCC CSR said uh need to do PCC again and another said Its fine.

SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE

i apologize i do not have answer for above instead i just wanted to ask you how were you able to get hold of them? i call them and they have fixed automated message saying "there are too many caller on this line" and they just hang up.

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023

SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE
@CherAmie

Reactions: CherAmie

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I feel you... another wait... hopefully this waiting ends this week. :)
I am just tired, pending tr to pr which I saw GU last week Thursday and hoping Friday, having work permit extension pending, spouse open work permit pending. 3 applications making life pause

Reactions: CherAmie