+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Hello everyone,

I am sharing my timeline, will update it if i get any further updates as i am continously checking for any further updates

Stream B, Essential Workers

Applied - June 24 2021
AOR - March 18 2022
Medical Updated - April 22 2022
Gu1 - July 16 2022
Gu2 - December 22 2022

I saw many approvals of all those who applied within this time frame of application, i hope further updates on my file too.

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Hello guys
Just got Pr confirmation email at 2:20 pm
Congratulations! What was your timeline again? They said my eligibility was passed on January 31, 2023 with my medical. Info Sharing is complete as well. I’m so anxious. I’m so close yet so far. I don’t want to end up waiting like those unfortunate people who have applied in May and are still waiting because IRCC is just a mess. :(

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
@CherAmie, maybe it's just me but your post gave me the impression that Fraser's trying to "figure out ways to keep us all moving" while also helping those from Turkey and Syria. Just a minor clarification for anyone who also might have misunderstood the post:

The headline: Canada may speed up immigration applications from Turkey, Syria after earthquake

So, @CherAmie's post is supposed to be read as:

"Fraser said his department is trying to figure out the effect [of the earthquake] on permanent residency applicants [from Turkey and Syria] already in Canada’s immigration system to determine how to help them.
“This is a conversation that we’re having,” he told reporters.
“We’re trying to understand what the impact is on the clients who are in the system.”
Although I feel bad for the victims of quake but I am just pissed with this never ending refugee intake - Iraq, Syria, Ukraine, Rohingya, Turkey. Why the hell we keep on waiting for years. If you want to help then spend more on hiring more workers ffs. Don't discriminate us for years. 1-2 times is still understandable but just taking us for granted like wtf.

• Sad
Reactions: helpneeded_please

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
@CherAmie So background check includes Info Sharing, Security, and Screening. My Info Sharing is complete as per my GCMS notes. Criminality was in progress but that was updated in August 2022. A lot of sections in my GCMS notes said “NRT” under misrepresentation, organized crime, etc. NRT is No Reportable Trace. All these are parts of security. Security was not started as per the last update in August 2022 yet so many sections that fall under security were completed as “NRT.” So much confusion. I’m so anxious. I feel like I’m so close yet so far. What could it be after so many things have been passed? I hope to get my PR next week. I was sent a pre-arrival services letter on January 31 but was cancelled because I’m in Canada as per the IRCC agent. Few things needed to be verified before a final decision. I don’t know what that could be. Any ideas?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Let them know immediately that you made an error or they'll class it as misrepresentation. If they do that your application will be refused and you'll be banned ftom Canada for 5 years.

If you let them know before they discover you mistake, then you'll be fine.

Let them know and do it fast.
As I understand @Peter365, his Study permit was approved 10 days after the initial refusal based on his request for reconsideration of that same application. The final decision was not a refusal & it’s the final decision on that particular file that counts. You would be correct if his Study permit had been refused and then he had applied for a new Study permit and then been approved.

Last edited:

Jagnoor102

Nov 28, 2022
Congratulations! What was your timeline again? They said my eligibility was passed on January 31, 2023 with my medical. Info Sharing is complete as well. I’m so anxious. I’m so close yet so far. I don’t want to end up waiting like those unfortunate people who have applied in May and are still waiting because IRCC is just a mess. :(
Applied Tr to Pr - July 8, 2021
Aor - June 08, 2022
Ghost update 01 - June 24 Medical passed
Ghost update 02 - July 1 medical changed back to you do not need
Long silence
Ghost update 03 - Jan. 27, 2023 Medical passed again. Called IRCC, told that my eligibility, criminality and medical is passed.
Ghost update 04 - Feb. 08, 2023 called ircc on feb 09 and found security also passed.
PR confirmation - February 10, 2023

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
@CherAmie So background check includes Info Sharing, Security, and Screening. My Info Sharing is complete as per my GCMS notes. Criminality was in progress but that was updated in August 2022. A lot of sections in my GCMS notes said “NRT” under misrepresentation, organized crime, etc. NRT is No Reportable Trace. All these are parts of security. Security was not started as per the last update in August 2022 yet so many sections that fall under security were completed as “NRT.” So much confusion. I’m so anxious. I feel like I’m so close yet so far. What could it be after so many things have been passed? I hope to get my PR next week. I was sent a pre-arrival services letter on January 31 but was cancelled because I’m in Canada as per the IRCC agent. Few things needed to be verified before a final decision. I don’t know what that could be. Any ideas?
Yes, it’s very unfortunate that the info on our accounts do not reflect what’s going on behind the scenes, and although GCMS notes have a little more data, they are also not necessarily timely and in some sections challenging to interpret for example, a ‘blank’ can mean ‘in progress’ or ‘no records found’ which are good things but can be confusing. I think you should be quite comfortable having received the pre-arrival letter but recognizing that you’re in Canada, they just have to get you over to the right landing queue. You are almost there. Chin up!

PS My account, and that of many others, still reads Eligibility, Background & Final Decision still in progress but I received PR email on Jan 24, & PR Portal email Jan 26. Waiting now for ECOPR & PR card.

Reactions: agrewal98

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Applied Tr to Pr - July 8, 2021
Aor - June 08, 2022
Ghost update 01 - June 24 Medical passed
Ghost update 02 - July 1 medical changed back to you do not need
Long silence
Ghost update 03 - Jan. 27, 2023 Medical passed again. Called IRCC, told that my eligibility, criminality and medical is passed.
Ghost update 04 - Feb. 08, 2023 called ircc on feb 09 and found security also passed.
PR confirmation - February 10, 2023
Our application is so similar lol. I applied on July 09, 2021 in Stream B English. AOR, Link, Biometrics on June 08, 2022. Medical passed in June 2022. Changed to “do not need” after that in early July. Long Silence. Ghost update on Jan. 30, 2023. Ghost update on Jan. 31, 2023 with medical passed again. Called IRCC. Eligibility and criminality passed. Waiting now. :)

Jagnoor102

Nov 28, 2022
Our application is so similar lol. I applied on July 09, 2021 in Stream B English. AOR, Link, Biometrics on June 08, 2022. Medical passed in June 2022. Changed to “do not need” after that in early July. Long Silence. Ghost update on Jan. 30, 2023. Ghost update on Jan. 31, 2023 with medical passed again. Called IRCC. Eligibility and criminality passed. Waiting now. :)
You will surely get something next week.

Reactions: agrewal98