+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

epic_within

May 13, 2021
Let's hope he/they figure out ways to keep us all moving through.
@CherAmie, maybe it's just me but your post gave me the impression that Fraser's trying to "figure out ways to keep us all moving" while also helping those from Turkey and Syria. Just a minor clarification for anyone who also might have misunderstood the post:

The headline: Canada may speed up immigration applications from Turkey, Syria after earthquake

So, @CherAmie's post is supposed to be read as:

"Fraser said his department is trying to figure out the effect [of the earthquake] on permanent residency applicants [from Turkey and Syria] already in Canada’s immigration system to determine how to help them.
“This is a conversation that we’re having,” he told reporters.
“We’re trying to understand what the impact is on the clients who are in the system.”

fedupwidtr2pr

Feb 10, 2023
Hello,
I applied stream B english non-healthcare on July 15th,2021.
I got AOR on July 21,2022
Then, There 's one ghost update after that one week.
I passed medical on November 04th,2021
I called agent and she said my file is white horse (primary office) and sydney (secondary office)
Any one in same boat?
Same here

Reactions: CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
@CherAmie, maybe it's just me but your post gave me the impression that Fraser's trying to "figure out ways to keep us all moving" while also helping those from Turkey and Syria.
Yes, and thanks. By ‘all of us’ I did indeed mean those still waiting for TR2PR completion, anyone in the larger backlog, AND Turkish & Syrians who are already in the queue &/or apply anew (or however IRCC decides to assist them).

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
The total amount is still Zero. I know I am only exempt from paying one fee but both “work permit” and “open work permit holder fee” are both Zero.
And another follow-up thought -- if I recall correctly, your fees should say '0' because you are eligible for a fee exemption but in reality it's a fee reduction. This is why you pay the $155 first and then submit/upload it with your application documents in the place for proof of fee exemption. Best wishes!

Reactions: Sabi_Girl

Sabi_Girl

Nov 24, 2022
Another thought, it’s possible your automated Submission Confirmation email went to your Junk/Spam folder & has been long ago deleted. Still hoping you get PR soon!
Thanks @CherAmie It’s very possible it went to junk/spam folder because I am petty sure I didn’t get it in my inbox folder. I have done a total email search in my accounts, and even my spouse’s account, and the only correspondence from IRCC regarding my TrToPr is my “payment confirmation.”

Reactions: CherAmie

Peter365

Feb 10, 2023
Hey Guys,

first of all thank you all so much for sharing your info.It’s my first time writing a post here and had some questions and would really appreciate if you guys could answer.

applied: July 1, 2021
Aor: may 25, 2022
Adr for biometric: may 26, 2022 and account linked at same time.
January 9: medical got approved
Yesterday I received a ghost update.

And today I called Ircc to ask about that update. They told me that my eligibility is passed and my background check is still going on.

any Idea on how long it could take before I receive any results?

what exactly do they do in background check?

also, I realized that in 2016 when I applied for study permit for Canada, my application got refused and I applied for reconsideration again and it got approved within 10 days. I forgot to mention this on my application, do you guys think this will cause a problem?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hey Guys,

first of all thank you all so much for sharing your info.It’s my first time writing a post here and had some questions and would really appreciate if you guys could answer.

And today I called Ircc to ask about that update. They told me that my eligibility is passed and my background check is still going on.

also, I realized that in 2016 when I applied for study permit for Canada, my application got refused and I applied for reconsideration again and it got approved within 10 days. I forgot to mention this on my application, do you guys think this will cause a problem?
You could get approved any time now. Background check consists primarily of Info Sharing, Security & Criminality (& a few other things). Background Check & Eligibility might still be ‘in process’ in your account but you can still get PR email. I got mine on Jan 24 & the account doesn’t show either of them passing yet. Don’t worry about your initial Study refusal because it’s the final decision on that file that counts. Best wishes!

AnD2021

Star Member
Jun 23, 2022
Hey Guys,

Let them know immediately that you made an error or they'll class it as misrepresentation. If they do that your application will be refused and you'll be banned ftom Canada for 5 years.

If you let them know before they discover you mistake, then you'll be fine.

Let them know and do it fast.

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr