+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Garrynagra

Jan 19, 2022
Hi everyone.. I got an AOR in January but still not getting any updates since june 13. So I decided to contact my local MP and i got surprising answer. She said that the immigration department told us to not contact them for TR to PR application if they are in normal processing time of 26-27 months. This is so brutal. I am not sure that how much is this true. My criminality is in process from a very long time and everything else is passed. Don’t know what should i do.

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Hi everyone.. I got an AOR in January but still not getting any updates since june 13. So I decided to contact my local MP and i got surprising answer. She said that the immigration department told us to not contact them for TR to PR application if they are in normal processing time of 26-27 months. This is so brutal. I am not sure that how much is this true. My criminality is in process from a very long time and everything else is passed. Don’t know what should i do.
If 26 months is wat they say, why many applicants got pr in past few weeks? Apply cbsa notes..then oy we can know

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Does anyone know why criminality was passed before and now it was changed back to in progress?

Is it a good sign or bad sign?

Shym149

Aug 4, 2022
Hello everyone i hope i can find an answer here ,
Today i received a medical request but the thing that i already uploaded upfront and it wont expire until 2025 , what can i do please ? Should i raise a webform or redo it again ? Thanks

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I know someone (my cousin’s friend), she was fail in her program. Her program was of 2 years and she couldn’t pass the final semester.
She applied in IG, and in April she got PR under this stream. She knew that she is not eligible, so she didn’t attach her transcripts. In April, officer asked her to provide the transcripts, she provided those and after 2-3 days she got portal.
Wtf? How can she get PR under IG if she wasn’t a graduate?

Reactions: AKDHALIWAL

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
thank for your sharing, but I did not found info for Tr To Pr stream or It will take infinitive?
Yes even on the Canada website they don’t have processing time for this category. As Marco had said, it’s “unprecedented”

• Sad
Reactions: jacob1234