Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
When they refuse to sack Fraser, economic immigrants be acting like-

ricksolomon

Nov 9, 2021
I was also confused about this part. From my opinion, eCopr means all your document has already been received and accepted by officer. We are only waiting for the PR card now. Then why the photo is still under status : In review in the PR portal. Does that mean the photo still has the risk being returned?
It is written in the "Congratulations, you are now a PR" email that: Please be advised that the status in the PR Confirmation Portal will continue to display as “Ready for Review” until your PR card is sent to the address you requested.

So... I guess there is nothing else to do but wait

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Dear XXX, This refers to recent correspondence received at our office requesting to withdraw your Application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your TR to PR Pathway application has now been withdrawn. As a result, your file has been closed and no further processing will take place. Any forms used for the purpose of filing the application will not be returned. If you have paid a Right of Permanence Resident Fee (RPRF) for this application, you are eligible to receive a refund. Our financial office will be notified automatically; please be patient as this procedure may take several weeks. Thank you for your interest in Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada www.cic.gc.c

Despite writing a letter asking them to continue processing this application in May, I received the above letter today.

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
May 3 - File Linked with temporary file no (ADR-PCC and IELTS , Medical was passed)
Document submitted same day
Aor- 4 May
May 13- Medical passed to you do not need medical
May-19 Document in Review
August 3- Ghost Update (no chnages)
August 10- Medical passed again

Any one in same boat or know what would be next and how long ?

Reactions: jacob1234

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
they can't pick up calls, they can't process applications, atleast they should send us GCMS notes for updates after over a month. Useless across all divisions

Reactions: arcanjo42

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Someone in fb submitted ig stream pr file without digital photo, trancripts, pcc lol. And yet got pr today hmm.sometimes i feel officers are lenient othertimes i feel lets wait n see wen this game ends hmm..

Me505

Aug 16, 2022
Hello all,
Applied July 16, received aor on aug 12. My representative couldn’t link from their side. When I try linking myself, it says found one application but give me only option to remove representative with form imm5476.
what should I do? Your help will be appreciated.

AKDHALIWAL

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Someone in fb submitted ig stream pr file without digital photo, trancripts, pcc lol. And yet got pr today hmm.sometimes i feel officers are lenient othertimes i feel lets wait n see wen this game ends hmm..
I know someone (my cousin’s friend), she was fail in her program. Her program was of 2 years and she couldn’t pass the final semester.
She applied in IG, and in April she got PR under this stream. She knew that she is not eligible, so she didn’t attach her transcripts. In April, officer asked her to provide the transcripts, she provided those and after 2-3 days she got portal.

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Hi Everyone, Below is my timeline. Any guess that when can I expect Portal?

Applied 9th June 2021, Essential Non-Healthcare English Stream (Everything Submitted Upfront)

Application Linked - April 21, 2022
AOR Received - April 22, 2022
Medical Passed - April 22, 2022

Called IRCC ON JUNE 7
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started
Eligibility - Not Started

GU1 June 15
Medical changed to "you do not need medical"

GU2 June 17
Called Ircc June 20, Agent said:

Criminality - In Progress
Security - Not started
Eligibility - Not Started

GU3 August 4
Eligibilty-
Passed

GU4 August 8
Medical- Passed
I think we probably have same officer as what happens to you happens to me exactly on same dates :))) so I guess my eligibility should be passed as well as my medical also passed Aug 8th :)))

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Dear XXX, This refers to recent correspondence received at our office requesting to withdraw your Application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your TR to PR Pathway application has now been withdrawn. As a result, your file has been closed and no further processing will take place. Any forms used for the purpose of filing the application will not be returned. If you have paid a Right of Permanence Resident Fee (RPRF) for this application, you are eligible to receive a refund. Our financial office will be notified automatically; please be patient as this procedure may take several weeks. Thank you for your interest in Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada www.cic.gc.c

Despite writing a letter asking them to continue processing this application in May, I received the above letter today.
Why they withdrawn?

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
May 3 - File Linked with temporary file no (ADR-PCC and IELTS , Medical was passed)
Aor- 4 May

You are probably in same boat ( officer ) as me, @inderpreet_kuar, and 7 more people which I have noted :)))) That no change on Aug 3 is probably your eligibility being passed :D

Deepak9723

Feb 17, 2022
Hey all , i just a
Aor- 4 May

same thing happen with me , Medical passed on 15th August . Is anyone have a Eligibility pass ? Do they send us a message on Eligibility pass before COPR ?

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Applied june 22nd 2021. (essential non heath care)
file linked: 7th april (ADR for PCC, Medical Passed)
7th April: uploaded PCC and RCMP
12th April: did my biometric (uploaded the same day on my profile).
12th May: received an Email that my documents provided are under review (PCC and RCMP)
15th May Medical Results changed from Passed to "you do not need a medical right now"

Applied for GCMS notes on 29th june still no Update on them either.

Reactions: jacob1234

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Why they withdrawn?
I had requested a withdrawal before linking my profile. In May, I succesfully linked my profile and they asked me to submit a letter confirming whether I wanted to withdraw or continue with the application process. This letter was sent on Wednesday, May 25th and my deadline was 1st June 2022. I uploaded the letter on the same day requesting the case be processed and not cancelled . When my MP's representative called them on June 6th, they told her they hadn't receive my letter. I responded with a screenshot of the submission on my portal and never heard from either my MP or IRCC on this letter again. However, in July i received a message that I had passed my medical and additional docs were being reviewed. This was captured on the CBSA notes I had ordered and received 2 weeks ago. On Monday I received a GU, and yesterday I received that message.

• Sad
Reactions: maxiie