+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
I feel like at this point, IRCC deserves a class action lawsuit. This should not be acceptable even if some of the problems are caused by the pandemic. How long will the pandemic be used as a reason for their utter incompetency? What baffles me is the lack of transparency. This should be a transparent process when people have paid their money. So many of them hanging on a thread postponing big milestones of their lives like marriage, children, further education, buying a house, etc. year after year after year. So many families separated. So many of us are educated, skilled, and really have the will to integrate into the Canadian society...but it's so bad...you can't even call them...so many times the ircc website lacks information, then you can't call them because they are busy....government services have gone from world-class to complete outdated...Trudeau lives in his own Canada...this should be unacceptable...skilled immigrants should not wait for more than 6 months across the board whatsover.....more than 2 years for PR even in express entry????

Garrynagra

Jan 19, 2022
I feel like at this point, IRCC deserves a class action lawsuit. This should not be acceptable even if some of the problems are caused by the pandemic. How long will the pandemic be used as a reason for their utter incompetency? What baffles me is the lack of transparency. This should be a transparent process when people have paid their money. So many of them hanging on a thread postponing big milestones of their lives like marriage, children, further education, buying a house, etc. year after year after year. So many families separated. So many of us are educated, skilled, and really have the will to integrate into the Canadian society...but it's so bad...you can't even call them...so many times the ircc website lacks information, then you can't call them because they are busy....government services have gone from world-class to complete outdated...Trudeau lives in his own Canada...this should be unacceptable...skilled immigrants should not wait for more than 6 months across the board whatsover.....more than 2 years for PR even in express entry????
Exactly. I am here in canada from 2019 and still waiting for my husband to join after 3 years of marriage. I have submitted all the proofs and everything they want. It hurts when they giving the spouce visa to the people been in canada for just 1 year and we are waiting here from more than a year. It’s really brutal.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
That is the mp of my area and he is from liberal. But this is the exact thing he told me
It can be due to the fact that all the liberal MP's have raised concern about the applicants reaching out to them for Tr2pr. They have mutually decided to let the applicants know not to contact them for tr2pr unless their processing time crossed a certain threshold.

Reactions: AnD2021

Garrynagra

Jan 19, 2022
It can be due to the fact that all the liberal MP's have raised concern about the applicants reaching out to them for Tr2pr. They have mutually decided to let the applicants know not to contact them for tr2pr unless their processing time crossed a certain threshold.
Yes i think so.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
It is easier to say anything. But when it comes to reality, no one will go against IRCC. Everyone is stressed out due to their mysterious processing. But all we can do is wait patiently unless you fall in extreme case categories, then you can go for writ of mandamus

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Exactly. I am here in canada from 2019 and still waiting for my husband to join after 3 years of marriage. I have submitted all the proofs and everything they want. It hurts when they giving the spouce visa to the people been in canada for just 1 year and we are waiting here from more than a year. It’s really brutal.
Same here married n separated from husband for past 4 years..n then series of repeated sowp refusals and 1 occasion where they withdrew our file that he wont leave canada by end of stay as officer not satisfied ...hmmm god alone knows wat the officer really needs for his satisfaction

Reactions: arcanjo42

Garrynagra

Jan 19, 2022
Same here married n separated from husband for past 4 years..n then series of repeated sowp refusals and 1 occasion where they withdrew our file that he wont leave canada by end of stay as officer not satisfied ...hmmm god alone knows wat the officer really needs for his satisfaction
Same with me 2 sowp refusals and they gave the same reason to me.

• Angry
Reactions: Lily444

JACKPT

May 25, 2022
It's been 10 months since my last updates, a 5669 ADR at Nov 19. For now, no AOR, no GU and no one open my case again. The only one I got is my medical is expired. Hope the officers will be back working soon after summer vacation!

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie and Lily444

Cath28

May 13, 2022
You don't need to upload the receipt of the medical exam. IRCC now works with the e-medical system which means that they'll get it online and automatically from the center you did the medical at.
Only the receipt is needed when you do medical before submitting the application (upfront medical exam)
Thanks for your response

Reactions: SmzAmir