+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi Everyone, I have a questions and would appreciate your guidance.

I received an ADR for Schedule A IMM5669.

The officer said "Newly completed Schedule A with updated address personal, address, and travel history since the age of 18 with no gaps in addresses or activities. Ensure that you provide personal history from XX/XX to XX/XX"

I'm now filling the newly IMM5669 and wanted to know :

- For the addresses, do i have to also provide the ones when i was traveling, the ones i stayed at while in vacation ?
- In the personal history, do i have to mention as well all the travels just like on my Travel history form ?

They asked specifically for a 3 month period because their was a 3 month gap in my initial Schedule A so thats normal but...I'm confused because i thought that its only the highlights of my personal history like "Work, Study, Unemployed" that i had to mention. I'm not sure if i have to add all the travels as well.

Anyone please help !

@SmzAmir i see in the previous messages that they asked you for adr IMM5669, was it the same case for you ?
Yes, I also missed to include a duration in my original form.

For address, you don't need to mention the places you stayed during your travel. It should be your address(s) in Canada and your home country. For travel you only need to mention the city in the personal history section.

So, in the personal history section you need to include work, study, unemployment, AND travel. Travels should be the same as your travel history form. Also, make sure that you cover the date they mentioned that was missing.
If you don't have enough space, create the same table in MS word with the same columns and fill it completely (from age of 18 until current). In your form, write that you attached a separate page in the end for complete information in the personal history section.
In the separate page, at the top write your full name, UCI, application number, and the question number of that section.
At the bottom of the page, write the date that it was prepared.
Print the form and the extra sheet, sign both the form and your extra page by hand and scan them to make them a single PDF.

Upload the pdf in your account.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: trusttheprocess111

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
@SmzAmir
Its a tricky one Read carefully
So I applied under tr to pr in May 2021
But the job on which I applied under tr to pr. I left that job in the first week of May.
So I only have paystubs of that particular job for only 4 months (1st Jan 2021- 29 April 2021)
So if I have to fill the schedule A again.
then should i mention My work as Jan-apr. Or as Jan - may
Bcz if I do from Jan- apr then they might reject my application as I was not working in that particular job at the time of application(May 7,2021)
So should I do Jan-May
Am so confused right now

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
@SmzAmir
Its a tricky one Read carefully
So I applied under tr to pr in May 2021
But the job on which I applied under tr to pr. I left that job in the first week of May.
So I only have paystubs of that particular job for only 4 months (1st Jan 2021- 29 April 2021)
So if I have to fill the schedule A again.
then should i mention My work as Jan-apr. Or as Jan - may
Bcz if I do from Jan- apr then they might reject my application as I was not working in that particular job at the time of application(May 7,2021)
So should I do Jan-May
Am so confused right now
What have you originally included in your imm5669? was it Jan-Apr or Jan-May?

Regarding your employment at the time of submission, TR2PR edibility says:

Current employment
  • be employed in Canada when you submit your application
  • be employed in any job that exists in the National Occupational Classification website
  • be employed by someone else, meaning you cannot be self-employed
    • Exception: You may be working as a medical doctor in a fee-for-service arrangement with a health authority.
  • be paid by your employer, meaning you cannot be a volunteer
  • be working with authorization
So, the important thing is you need to be employed at the time of submission, then you satisfy this requirement.

Now, the other eligibility requirement about the work experience says that:
Work experience
You need 1 year of work experience (at least 1,560 hours) in the past 3 years. Unlike your current employment, which can be in any job, your experience needs to be in one or more eligible occupations.

So, as long as the job you mentioned in your application plus any previous employment falls under the "eligible essential occupations" and you gained at least 1 year of experience in total from them, you satisfy this requirement.

source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/who-can-apply

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
What have you originally included in your imm5669? was it Jan-Apr or Jan-May?

Regarding your employment at the time of submission, TR2PR edibility says:

Current employment
  • be employed in Canada when you submit your application
  • be employed in any job that exists in the National Occupational Classification website
  • be employed by someone else, meaning you cannot be self-employed
    • Exception: You may be working as a medical doctor in a fee-for-service arrangement with a health authority.
  • be paid by your employer, meaning you cannot be a volunteer
  • be working with authorization
So, the important thing is you need to be employed at the time of submission, then you satisfy this requirement.

Now, the other eligibility requirement about the work experience says that:
Work experience
You need 1 year of work experience (at least 1,560 hours) in the past 3 years. Unlike your current employment, which can be in any job, your experience needs to be in one or more eligible occupations.

So, as long as the job you mentioned in your application plus any previous employment falls under the "eligible essential occupations" and you gained at least 1 year of experience in total from them, you satisfy this requirement.

source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/who-can-apply
Yes I was working at some other job at that time. I was working as a security guard that time. I think security guard exists . Do you mind confirming it for me. Lol
under IG stream I don’t think we need a 1 year experince .
So it can be any job (as long as it falls in that category) where we can be working …..????

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Yes I was working at some other job at that time. I was working as a security guard that time.
So it can be any job (as long as it falls in that category) where we can be working …..????
Oh, I though you applied under essential non-healthcare occupations. For IG stream. the work experience is not applicable, only that you need to be employed at the time of submission.

Eligibility
To be eligible, you must

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Oh, I though you applied under essential non-healthcare occupations. For IG stream. the work experience is not applicable, only that you need to be employed at the time of submission.

Eligibility
To be eligible, you must

So any job
Right ?
It doesn’t matter
You sure
Right ….
I am nervous rn
Lol

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Yes I was working at some other job at that time. I was working as a security guard that time. I think security guard exists . Do you mind confirming it for me. Lol
Yes, security guard exists under the National Occupational Classification website

Reactions: T0pubo

BelieveInYou

Apr 30, 2022

Finally going to share my experience since I received my eCoPR today. Below is my timeline:

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 06, 2021 (Submitted at 09:29 AM PST / 12:29 PM EST)
  • BIL: March 22, 2022
  • Linked the application: March 22, 2022
  • ADR Request letter (PCC): Submitted as soon as I linked the application
  • AOR: March 23, 2022 (Sydney Central Intake Office)
  • Got another BIL in my IRCC Account: March 25, 2022
  • Biometrics Submitted: March 28, 2022
  • Biometrics uploaded to my application and got a message from IRCC that they started reviewing the additional documents I submitted: March 28, 2022
  • Medical Exam Passed (Used the one I had from back when I initially came to Canada) / GU #1: April 08, 2022
  • GU #2: April 25, 2022
  • Portal / Approval Email: April 25, 2022 (About 5 minutes after I checked my account and noticed the GU); Replied to the email within a few hours and got a reply back in an hour telling me a new PR Confirmation case is created under my portal account. Submitted the In-Canada declaration, mailing address and PR card photo the same day as well.
  • eCoPR: May 10, 2022 (VO: Vancouver IRCC)

A few things I did before I got the AOR:

• Created a PR Portal Account on November 12, 2021, just because I was curious which I later found in the approval letter is not encouraged to do yourself as it can slow down the process. However, I got lucky and the officer working on my case was able to link my confirmation case to my account, hence, I did not get the Portal credentials email.
  • Submitted a webform and made a GCMS notes request on February 18, 2022, requesting an update on my application since it had been over 9 months since I submitted the application. Got a reply to the webform on March 29, 2022, at which point my application was already in processing. Reply told me that the situation has been resolved. Although I never got a reply for the GCMS notes request (not going to complain about it since I am very happy that I got my application approved fairly quickly after they began processing it.

My PR Confirmation Portal timeline:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information?

• April 25, 2022

2. When did you receive your login details for the portal?

• Already had a portal account and the application got linked to it on the same day (April 25, 2022).

3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?

• April 25, 2022

4. When did you receive eCoPR?

• May 10, 2022

5. What is the VO?

• IRCC Vancouver

6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?

• Wait Begins

PS: While waiting for eCoPR, I emailed Vancouver IRCC (IRCC.ClientPortalWest-OuestClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) on May 04, 2022, asking for an update and got a reply from them within 2 minutes. It did not look like a system-generated or automated response, however, the time in which I got the response makes me think otherwise. The following is the reply I got from IRCC:

“Dear client,

You are queued for landing. We ask for your continued patience.

Thank you,

IRCC Vancouver”

Thanks for reading and I wish good luck to everyone!