+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

co2020

May 31, 2020
what to expect after two ghost updates, nothing has changed in 24 hr though??? medical passed (a month before these two ghost updates)! everything states under processing or in progress?
That is good news. It means they are working on your application. It may be for Medical, ADR or ecopr.

Reactions: Lily444 and npnan

Rezash

Nov 19, 2021
Does anyone know if it is possible to link the application again? I have linked my app and the status is "submitted". I've been receiving ghost updates, but there are NONE messages in the account. Do you think I should relink?

co2020

May 31, 2020
Nothing, the worse office EVER. AOR OCT14, applied IG May 6th 12:45. ADR in review since NOV8 then nothing.
It’s actually a division of labour.
AOR is sent by Sydney
Applications are processed in Whitehorse
Portal comes from Calgary
Based on most applications I have seen. So I don’t think the speed is based on the office but rather the visa officer.

Last edited:

Rezash

Nov 19, 2021
yes when you reciecved last gu today is it after submission document?
The ghost updates were received on Jan 22. Here's the detailed timeline:
Stream: IG with inland spouse
Applied >> May 6, 7:23 pm EST
Linked Application >> Dec 20
Medical Passed >> Dec 20
No ADR when linked
AOR Received from Sydney >> Dec 21
GU1: Medical status changed to "You do not need a medical exam" >> Dec. 23
GU2 : Medical status changed to "January 10, you passed the medical exam" >> January 10
GU3: Background changed to in progress >> January 10
GU4: Background changed to processing >> January 22

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
no need to link they are checking your background and in case gu nothing changed into account when you log out account it will become submiited where was account updated

Reactions: Rezash

co2020

May 31, 2020
I think Whitehorse officers are jerking off all day. Freaking guys sent me an AOR 27 Oct after that nothing. Cunts.
Are you sure it’s Whitehorse that sent you an AOR. AOR is sent by Sydney then the file is moved to Whitehorse for processing, then finally Calgary for portal. From what I have noticed it looks to be a division of labour.

Reactions: Miravrasaniya