+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I applied through IG stream on May 6th, 2021 around 2PM EST time. I have contacted my MP for an update on the application since I have not received any. Here is what he got from IRCC:

As requested, I contacted IRCC for further information on-file. Please find summary of case notes below:

• Application received May 6th 2021;
  • Eligibility verifications are not started;
  • Security verifications are not started;
  • Criminality verifications are passed;
  • Medicals are passed and valid until August 2022.

An acknowledgement of receipt was not sent to you but the office sent instructions on how to link your application on October 15, 2021.

Instead of an AOR IRCC sent the instructions. Your application is assigned to an officer and is in progress.

My two cents here is:
- I guess the some of us who haven't received any updates is because the eligibility review hasn't started yet.
- I submitted expired PCC but it's already been approved. This might be the case for others as well.
- You may not receive an AOR but your application is in progress already

Reactions: Rezash

Garrynagra

Jan 19, 2022
Seems like they are processing your background check. Portal coming soon, hopefully. I've been in the same stage since Jan 22.
Hello bro mine is showing “we are processing your background” from the day i linked my application. Is this indicate something?

byqc

May 26, 2021
Hello!
Finally I got Portal, but I received a strange email from IRCC, after submitting photo.
It asked me to give information about place of birth (town or city, province).
I clearly put the name of city where I was born, on the application form sent on May 6.
I wonder why they asked me the info again.
Is it necessary to give info about province, not only city, which is not asked on the application form?
I already replied them with the info, but still feel weird and uncomfortable.

Is it just a mistake of IRCC?
Before this, IRCC made a mistake on my name on Portal.

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
ok no i was asking and additional document like 5669 form and you had travel history, and do you know visa office its totally depend because visa officer want to know you are living in canada not in quebec thatswhy they ask so do not worry

Twic3born

Jan 19, 2022
BIL - 19 January
BIL done on 20 January
AOR - 20th January
ADR on 20th January
PCC and IELTS submitted same day
Medical Passed on 21st January

Then nothing
How long is this going to take ?

bond_thefrank

Nov 16, 2018
Hello All,
Urgent Help!
I got the request from IRCC for the passport copy for my wife then I realized my wife passport recently expired. Now I have to apply for the new one and it will take 3 months to process from embassy.
IRCC has given me 7 days to submit a valid passport!
I don't know what to do in this situation.
Any advice?

Thanks a lot for your suggestion!