+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 Reconsideration Requests

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Ofcourse money is never an issue. The application is utmost priority for eveyone.
JR till leave grant does cost on 50$ which i did myself with previous uk experience where i got settlement before hearing and visa was issued. Jr for canada is not difficult but yes need to spend such time on federal court rules and past decisions references

Shagun1997

Feb 15, 2021
Hi
My application got refused because of my consultant’s mistake.
Also I got voluntary departure letter.

My consultant didn’t apply my work permit but my card was charged with work permit fees.
He lied me everytime whenever I asked him about my work permit.
i have proofs that he lied me.
Also I didn’t know that I was out of status.

i send webforms about my new address to my office

I came to know when I got refusal letter
That he never applied my work permit.

my profile was good. I scored 478.

please suggest is it good option if I go for reconsideration.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi
My application got refused because of my consultant’s mistake.
Also I got voluntary departure letter.

My consultant didn’t apply my work permit but my card was charged with work permit fees.
He lied me everytime whenever I asked him about my work permit.
i have proofs that he lied me.
Also I didn’t know that I was out of status.

i send webforms about my new address to my office

I came to know when I got refusal letter
That he never applied my work permit.

my profile was good. I scored 478.

please suggest is it good option if I go for reconsideration.
Learn to tell your story in a better way, all this gibberish makes no sense. Your concern is fees charged without applying, consultant lying and you being so ignored to know that you are out of status? what refusal letter if work permit was never applied? what work permit has to do with 478 score?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Learn to tell your story in a better way, all this gibberish makes no sense. Your concern is fees charged without applying, consultant lying and you being so ignored to know that you are out of status? what refusal letter if work permit was never applied? what work permit has to do with 478 score?
Agree. Plus what is voluntary departure letter? What person in Canada and ordered deported?

Shagun1997

Feb 15, 2021
you can ask me in a polite way. I am already stressed.

My PR application was in process. I got refusal on my PR application. They also issued me voluntary departure letter with it.

I applied work permit through my consultant.
He said he paid work permit fees and send me payment receipt.
I was not ignorant at all. He keep telling me lie.

I got procedural letter and he replied with work permit documents.

after submitting those documents
I got refusal on my express entry file stating that my work permit was refused because it was not applied within 90 days.
but the payment I did was deducted before even my work permit was expired.
( acc. To me I applied my work permit on time)

I got to know that I was out of status from my refusal letter. ( express entry)

i am saying that I have proof that he lied me and never told me about late submission of work permit and also he never told me refusal on my work permit which he applied late.

I am saying my pr profile was good and I scored 478.
My concern is not about money deduction.

I am just asking can I go for reconsideration or not.?

Reactions: trendyx

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021

My PR application was in process. I got refusal on my PR application. They also issued me voluntary departure letter with it.

I got refusal on my express entry file stating that my work permit was refused because it was not applied within 90 days.

i am saying that I have proof that he lied me and never told me about late submission of work permit and also he never told me refusal on my work permit which he applied late.

Its very complicated. I will suggest you to contact with IRCC lawyer.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Are you in Canada after receiving a departure order? If using a consultant, you agreed to and signed any documents. IRCC doesn’t accept the explanation that my consultant “did it.” It is very clear in IRCC rules/regulations that you are responsible for what is submitted if you use a consultant. Your EE file is closed so reapply.

trendyx

Apr 9, 2019

Pls you people should talk with respect and not in this manner. Firstly, is the consultant you used licenced? You should sue him/her and her his/her license revoked. Get a very good lawyer and start a JR buy before u start it, let your lawyer be honest and tell you your chances of getting a settlement. All the best man

Reactions: Shagun1997

Shagun1997

Feb 15, 2021
Pls you people should talk with respect and not in this manner. Firstly, is the consultant you used licenced? You should sue him/her and her his/her license revoked. Get a very good lawyer and start a JR buy before u start it, let your lawyer be honest and tell you your chances of getting a settlement. All the best man
Thanks
Yes my consultant was registered.

I am going for JR.
But one lawyer suggested me for reconsideration.
That was the reason I come here.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks
Yes my consultant was registered.

I am going for JR.
But one lawyer suggested me for reconsideration.
That was the reason I come here.
So what is you and your lawyer’s case for JR? A lying consultant doesn’t usually warrant a settlement. What did the officer do wrong in refusing your application based on IRCC rules and regulations.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020

You are mixing PR and work permit again, which I am guessing is PGWP. If your consultant applied for a work permit then you should have asked for a submission confirmation, not just the payment receipt. Don't understand where PR application falls in your description. If your consultant was registered then you can complain about him if you have all the evidence of communication. I don't see how a JR would help you since they have accused you of applying after 90 days (while you complain your consultant didn't apply at all). Seems like a case of miscommunication between you and your consultant which is evident from your 2 posts so far. Anyone can get confused.