+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 Reconsideration Requests

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hey thank you for your response. 20 days as when from the date ADR is submitted or from when the ADR is received? Have you been in a similar situation? Or do you know who has experienced the same?
Yes me also, counted from adr received. Go ahead for new application

faujikid

Dec 16, 2021
20 days and if they dont reply means not approved
How can they not reply, when I got a letter saying in order to make a decision on your application we need the following documents. Dude my reconsideration request was approved and application is back in process. I'm not waiting for IRCC to respond if they will or not reconsider the refusal.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
How can they not reply, when I got a letter saying in order to make a decision on your application we need the following documents. Dude my reconsideration request was approved and application is back in process. I'm not waiting for IRCC to respond if they will or not reconsider the refusal.
If its back in process in GCKEY ACCOUNT THEN ITS GOOD AND WAIT. I submitted reconsideration and they did not reply after approved requests for reconsideration and yes its refused without they informing me

faujikid

Dec 16, 2021
If its back in process in GCKEY ACCOUNT THEN ITS GOOD AND WAIT. I submitted reconsideration and they did not reply after approved requests for reconsideration and yes its refused without they informing me
Sorry to hear but how did they not respond. They have mentioned if they decide to reconsider then, they have to give a decision with approval or a refusal. But ofcourse refusal reason cannot be the same as they have approved reconsideration.

trendyx

Apr 9, 2019
Hello
My reconsideration file is in Warsaw? Yours as well? Yesterday my lawyer sent them reminder and I received acknowledgment. He sent them reminder through email because their web form is not working.
Pls I also got a rejection from Warsaw twice. My second application was re-addressed the reasons for my first refusal and I still got a different refusal reasons on grounds of purpose of visit and lack of ties in canada and country of residence. I will go for a JR. Any update yet from the VO? Pls let's keep in touch.

faujikid

Dec 16, 2021
Pls I also got a rejection from Warsaw twice. My second application was re-addressed the reasons for my first refusal and I still got a different refusal reasons on grounds of purpose of visit and lack of ties in canada and country of residence. I will go for a JR. Any update yet from the VO? Pls let's keep in touch.
Not yet. For sure I’ll be in touch

Reactions: trendyx

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
What u seen in GCMS NOTES for purpose of visit

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I had submitted second visa application on 16 Nov, next day i received email from embassy that VO will do reconsideration on my first application refusal and if he reopen my file then embassy will email me in 30 days so embassy did not email me in 30 days from 17 Nov to 16 December but yes yesterday was 16 December and i received email to check my GCKEY. At that moment i was little happpy and confident because i knew that it must be PPR after reconsideration. When i open my account i was surprised it was refusal for second application haha

• Sad
Reactions: abdullah23

trendyx

Apr 9, 2019
I had submitted second visa application on 16 Nov, next day i received email from embassy that VO will do reconsideration on my first application refusal and if he reopen my file then embassy will email me in 30 days so embassy did not email me in 30 days from 17 Nov to 16 December but yes yesterday was 16 December and i received email to check my GCKEY. At that moment i was little happpy and confident because i knew that it must be PPR after reconsideration. When i open my account i was surprised it was refusal for second application haha
They're just being unfair in that particular Visa office. I've applied for my GCMS note to know the flimsy excuse this time then proceed with JR

Reactions: faujikid

Aubrey042878

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Hi, Yes, My application has finally been approved after refusal. Reconsideration was accepted.
Hi thats good to hear.. may i asked how long did you wait for reconsideration? I submitted my reconsideration and JR as well. They grant me leave and will have hearing on April 13th.

faujikid

Dec 16, 2021
Hi thats good to hear.. may i asked how long did you wait for reconsideration? I submitted my reconsideration and JR as well. They grant me leave and will have hearing on April 13th.
Hey. IRCC took 2 weeks to review the reconsideration request. I had withdrawn JR in January 2022 as IRCC accepted that the Officer had made a mistake.

Reactions: aspirant256

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
@faujikid can you give some breakdown of your case, when did you send webform for reconsidertion? when they did respond and how long did they take to approve.? Was it TRV, what was their Error? i sent you a private message on my case of a big blunder they have done. i want to go with JR, but it is too expensive, did your reconsideration happen because of JV? or because of Webform raised? I raised a webform outlining the error from them.... thanks for your amazing story, it surely gives us encouragement