+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

Moe_C

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I would like to inquire about something confusing me at the moment. I'v got my PR card a few months ago. I'm working and have a valid work permit (till 2025) and currently have a SIN number that starts with 9. How would I go on about getting a new Permanent Sin number?

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I would like to inquire about something confusing me at the moment. I'v got my PR card a few months ago. I'm working and have a valid work permit (till 2025) and currently have a SIN number that starts with 9. How would I go on about getting a new Permanent Sin number?
Take your pr card with you and go to service Canada and ask them to get new sin number.

Reactions: Moe_C

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
@Captain911 Any update on your PR application? Have you received your PR invitation yet?
Hello. I still didnt get any update except work permit. After 8 months, our work permit approved for 6 months valid. And i saw on gcms note my ecopr number is valid 8 months from today. So i think they gave workpermit for 6 months because they think that i will get ecopr after 6 months. It will be 30 months if i get ecopr after 6 months. It’s frustrating. How about you?

Jok Sue

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hello. I still didnt get any update except work permit. After 8 months, our work permit approved for 6 months valid. And i saw on gcms note my ecopr number is valid 8 months from today. So i think they gave workpermit for 6 months because they think that i will get ecopr after 6 months. It will be 30 months if i get ecopr after 6 months. It’s frustrating. How about you?
No ECOPR or any update since I submitted the portal photo back in late Oct.

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
I applied for PR as protected person end of September 2023 I haven’t received an AOR yet but I realized I didn’t electronically sign the Schedule 14 form. Cause I thought the electronically signature at the end of the application on the portal count as a signature. Should I worry? Should I do it and send it through webform? Is this a reason for a return or the agent may just ask for it later? Have anyone be in my position?

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
I applied for PR as protected person end of September 2023 I haven’t received an AOR yet but I realized I didn’t electronically sign the Schedule 14 form. Cause I thought the electronically signature at the end of the application on the portal count as a signature. Should I worry? Should I do it and send it through webform? Is this a reason for a return or the agent may just ask for it later? Have anyone be in my position?
I would sign and send it by webform. Sometimes very small mistakes affect the application processing time in the bad way.