2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

weyt2020

Sep 11, 2022
you will get 2 portal request.
First one for basic information
second one for Photo update for PR card and Declaration you are in canada
then you get ecopr
Congrats ,
Which immigration office, Etobicoke or Montreal? It was written in your first portal email!

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Ugh it’s finally over got my copr today
Applied December 17 2021
Portal invite September 26
Portal 2 September 27 submitted my address and picture
COPR November 24

Reactions: Moe_2023

Jerry4you

Nov 18, 2023
Ugh it’s finally over got my copr today
Applied December 17 2021
Portal invite September 26
Portal 2 September 27 submitted my address and picture
COPR November 24
Congratulations
Please can I know when you receive eligibility letter before portal requested. Thanks

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Congratulations
Please can I know when you receive eligibility letter before portal requested. Thanks
Thank you :)
So I didn’t receive that email or the pre arrival email the only thing I received was the portal information request then the portal.

dotxpert2

Jul 16, 2023
My file backlog.
April 2021
After medical Aug 2021 no update .
Backup check and eligibility in process .
Any suggestions what I do?

hpr2683

Dec 4, 2023
Hi
Hope you guys accomplished this excruciating journey!!
I applied for my Permanent Residency on 24/Sep/2021. Till now I haven’t passed eligibility yet, neither they have processed my background check. The last update that I got regarding my file was last year 2022, when they cleared my medical and fingerprints. Since then, my file is stuck on eligibility and background check. I have called IRCC numerous time, but no positive explanation/response from them. My lawyer and MP requested AITP last month but still no progress. They said file in que to be reviewed by officer for finalization. Anyone gone through such long processing time?? Any idea how long it will take officer to finalize the decision?

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
Hi
Hope you guys accomplished this excruciating journey!!
I applied for my Permanent Residency on 24/Sep/2021. Till now I haven’t passed eligibility yet, neither they have processed my background check. The last update that I got regarding my file was last year 2022, when they cleared my medical and fingerprints. Since then, my file is stuck on eligibility and background check. I have called IRCC numerous time, but no positive explanation/response from them. My lawyer and MP requested AITP last month but still no progress. They said file in que to be reviewed by officer for finalization. Anyone gone through such long processing time?? Any idea how long it will take officer to finalize the decision?
i applied in Apr 2021 and still stuck. Pre Arrival got more then a year ago and after nothing. Almost 32 months.

Driz001

Apr 21, 2022
Anyone from 2021 still waiting for decision on PR application or it is only me. 32 months already no response.
Have you received eligibility letter?
Have you done ATIP request?
Have you called IRCC to know exactly where your application is stuck?