+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
my application already done everything but just waiting to virtual landing for ecopr... I wish I can get it during the timeline deadline in IRCC.... Getting the ecopr actually made things different for my life tho. My application sent out at the October of 2020... but they actually started processing my case from 2021, September...
You’re In the same boat as me. when did you submit your address and the picture ? I’m waiting since September 27 for ecopr, but a lot of people waiting some been waiting more than 50 days so this might take a while like 2+ months :(

Care2Care

Apr 25, 2020
My PR application under protected person is now like 26 months .... When i use the Client application tool (CAS) ,even though i put in all the right info ( eg UCI, Name, Country of Birth etc) , it keeps saying application not found. Yet the details are correct.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

When i log into my cic.gc.ca online account, i am able to see my current application for PR, but it still shows details about your application status:
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements

etc...
It does not show any % completed. But when i call the ircc , the agents informs me that i have passed the steps ( eligibility, medicals etc) and the ATIP note shows " client is ready for landing" since 9 months ago but yet i haven't gotten any communication from IRCC or update showing in my profile. The agent have flagged my application since it passed 23 months but nothing so far. They say i should wait application is still in progress.

What else i can do guys please ? Most folks that i know here in my city have all received their PR after just one of year.

MikiCanada

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
You’re In the same boat as me. when did you submit your address and the picture ? I’m waiting since September 27 for ecopr, but a lot of people waiting some been waiting more than 50 days so this might take a while like 2+ months :(
From September 12

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
My PR application under protected person is now like 26 months .... When i use the Client application tool (CAS) ,even though i put in all the right info ( eg UCI, Name, Country of Birth etc) , it keeps saying application not found. Yet the details are correct.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

When i log into my cic.gc.ca online account, i am able to see my current application for PR, but it still shows details about your application status:
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements

etc...
It does not show any % completed. But when i call the ircc , the agents informs me that i have passed the steps ( eligibility, medicals etc) and the ATIP note shows " client is ready for landing" since 9 months ago but yet i haven't gotten any communication from IRCC or update showing in my profile. The agent have flagged my application since it passed 23 months but nothing so far. They say i should wait application is still in progress.

What else i can do guys please ? Most folks that i know here in my city have all received their PR after just one of year.
I am May 2021 applicant and still waiting so you are still good than us.

axesting

May 10, 2023
Actually the Applicants from that timeline are experiencing delays in their applications, I'm also Dec 2021 Applicant and just now they have started doing work on my application, but once they would start, then it would be quick, but its always a good idea to call them and ask about your application. I hope you would soon share a good news with us here.
Hi,
i called IRCC so many times. they said they're still waiting for the info-sharing assessment. :( do you know how long this usually take?

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hi,
i called IRCC so many times. they said they're still waiting for the info-sharing assessment. :( do you know how long this usually take?
If you didnt live more than 6 months in any other country before you come here then it takes time. Otherwise it doesnt take long time. This is what i had experience here.

May 7, 2021
If you didnt live more than 6 months in any other country before you come here then it takes time. Otherwise it doesnt take long time. This is what i had experience here.
Honestly speaking, it's doesn't matter, i have friends who spent half of their lives outside their countries but they got the PR already, it all depends who is your case officer, and how quick is he/she.... thats all

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
my application already done everything but just waiting to virtual landing for ecopr... I wish I can get it during the timeline deadline in IRCC.... Getting the ecopr actually made things different for my life tho. My application sent out at the October of 2020... but they actually started processing my case from 2021, September...
There is no timeline deadline. Progress bars are just estimates to give you an idea approximately where you are in the process because many were calling regularly asking about this but many go past the 100%. Amy posted processing times are just estimated averages so some can be shorter but some may take longer to get processed. If you are a year past the processing time you should find out what is happening but if it is months all you can do is wait.

Malcom_Beats

Oct 21, 2023
I recommend everyone stuck more than the normal processing time, and especially if your app is stuck on security check, to apply for writ of mandamus if you can afford it .. expensive yes (around 4K) but worth it, if it doesn't move your application (highly unlikely) it will give you information on what's stopping your application and thus you can determine, along with your lawyer, whether it's worth waiting for an undefined time or seek another country.

axesting

May 10, 2023
I recommend everyone stuck more than the normal processing time, and especially if your app is stuck on security check, to apply for writ of mandamus if you can afford it .. expensive yes (around 4K) but worth it, if it doesn't move your application (highly unlikely) it will give you information on what's stopping your application and thus you can determine, along with your lawyer, whether it's worth waiting for an undefined time or seek another country.
if i may ask, how familiar are you with the process of mandamus? do you mind sharing your experience? because i'm thinking of applying for mandamus as well. but 4k is so expensive. plus, is the court going to approve?

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
if i may ask, how familiar are you with the process of mandamus? do you mind sharing your experience? because i'm thinking of applying for mandamus as well. but 4k is so expensive. plus, is the court going to approve?
I asked someone about it
Well it might cost around 6k even
And i would go ahead and do it in two cases
If you call IRCC and they say you passed all the steps
Or you passed the 24 months but still stuck on security then go ahead

rockinglife786

May 24, 2015
Finally after 26 months of wait I got my PR

Sept 18/2021 Applicant
First portal req-Aug 6/2023
Second portal- Oct6/2023
Ecopr- Nov22/2023