+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Eligibility was passed on January 2023 as well. No dependent single applicant.
You will be completed 23 months end of this month. You should call and ask ircc whats going on. If they just say its under progress. Then you should find MP and try again.
from January to now is there any difference on your gckey account? For example i passed eligibility and got pre arrival end of august. And on 13th october on my gckey account i see difference like ‘latest update’ Final Decision …..
did you see something like this on your gckey account? If not, then there are two options one of them is officer still didnt come back to your application yet. The other option is there is still some stages still not pass or complete.

Waelsayed

Feb 6, 2020
You will be completed 23 months end of this month. You should call and ask ircc whats going on. If they just say its under progress. Then you should find MP and try again.
from January to now is there any difference on your gckey account? For example i passed eligibility and got pre arrival end of august. And on 13th october on my gckey account i see difference like ‘latest update’ Final Decision …..
did you see something like this on your gckey account? If not, then there are two options one of them is officer still didnt come back to your application yet. The other option is there is still some stages still not pass or complete.

This was the last update.

Latest update:
Final decision - May 15, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

May 7, 2021
Unnecessarily delays causing lots of stress in people, my final decision is also made this Oct, but what remains after the final decision been made, off course it was done when they have completed details n data and came to a conclusion, should close the file the soonest they can.

Last edited:

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
This was the last update.

Latest update:
Final decision - May 15, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
After this update most of applicant got portal email in couple days or couple weeks. But for you its over 5 months after this final decision update. You should call ircc beginning of November. Maybe they will flag your applications and it will work. Hopefully we all get good news soon. Good luck

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Unnecessarily delays causing lots of stress in people, my final decision is also made this Oct, but what remains after the final decision been made, off course it was done when they have completed details n data and came to a conclusion, should close the file the soonest they can.
I understood that. If the officer is really quick then when he/she opens your application , they will not close until its all done. This is depends on luck. Anyway there is no other option except waiting.

Waelsayed

Feb 6, 2020
After this update most of applicant got portal email in couple days or couple weeks. But for you its over 5 months after this final decision update. You should call ircc beginning of November. Maybe they will flag your applications and it will work. Hopefully we all get good news soon. Good luck
When someone gets a portal Email does it show on GCKEY or do you just get an email?

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
So apparently the time waiting for ECOPR doesn’t really count towards your processing time so more waiting in the portal is expected for anyone got their portal 2. Some people have been waiting for two months this is ridiculous 20+ months and plus more waiting!