+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
I was so happy and I felt so relieved when I got my portal invite 1 and 2 the next day! I thought it’s finally over! But I was wrong lol! After submitting my picture and address I’m now waiting for them to review it and it’s been two weeks so far ugh why it’s so slow! :(
I hope it is over soon. Could you please share your timeline?
Thanks,

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
They are so slow and stupid!
waiting since September 6th!
Ugh wow you have been waiting for a month ….so it can take this long! The whole process is stupid and should’ve been finalizes in one year but because we are refugees we treated differently.

rockinglife786

May 24, 2015
sept 18 2021 Applicant
I got second portal email after 48 days since I got First Portal email.
Picture and address Uploaded.

Any idea How long Ecpor can take? or i have to wait another 48 days

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
December 17 2021 applicant
August 20 2022: Extra documents email
September 26 2023 : portal confirmation process.
September 27: second portal email
Thank you,
When did you receive your pre-arrival letter?
I received it on Aug 15, and no update after it.

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
sept 18 2021 Applicant
I got second portal email after 48 days since I got First Portal email.
Picture and address Uploaded.

Any idea How long Ecpor can take? or i have to wait another 48 days
it’s all based on luck you could get it tomorrow you could get it a month from now! I haven’t got mine yet and it’s been two weeks
Thank you,
When did you receive your pre-arrival letter?
I received it on Aug 15, and no update after it.
I never got pre arrival email, but the agent on the phone told me I got it December 2022

Reactions: Moe_2023

axesting

May 10, 2023
Hello all,

I'm reaching out to gather some guidance and perspectives on my PR application as a protected individual. The immigration department acknowledged receipt of my application in December 2021, but I've yet to hear back since.

My concerns are growing due to the absence of any updates. Has anyone else encountered a similar delay? Is such an extended processing duration typical for PR applications of protected persons? If you've navigated this process or have any recommendations on my next steps, I'd value your feedback.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Permanent Residence Application Status: Application Received
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 13, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on June 22, 2022.
  3. Medical results have been received.

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hello all,

I'm reaching out to gather some guidance and perspectives on my PR application as a protected individual. The immigration department acknowledged receipt of my application in December 2021, but I've yet to hear back since.

My concerns are growing due to the absence of any updates. Has anyone else encountered a similar delay? Is such an extended processing duration typical for PR applications of protected persons? If you've navigated this process or have any recommendations on my next steps, I'd value your feedback.

You can call IRCC to know which stages you passed or whats the reason of delay.
(888) 242-2100

May 7, 2021
Hello all,

Actually the Applicants from that timeline are experiencing delays in their applications, I'm also Dec 2021 Applicant and just now they have started doing work on my application, but once they would start, then it would be quick, but its always a good idea to call them and ask about your application. I hope you would soon share a good news with us here.

Reactions: S.Lonzo

S.Lonzo

Nov 22, 2022
Hello all,

I am a December 2021 applicant also .
we received NO update after our application. Not a single update until our prearrival in July 2023
Then Ecopr in September 2023
Once they start , it speeds up from there . I pray you no further delays . Hang in tight my friend. It is almost done !

S.Lonzo

Nov 22, 2022
Good morning
I received a letter yesterday says

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a Protected Person.

i got pre arrival in Dec 2022 and this letter after please guide, IS THIS ELIGIBILITY PASSED LETTER OR WHAT?

and normally how long will it take after this letter to get portal invite.

thanks
Finally! A step ahead . Congratulations
I am happy for you on this progress

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I am a December 2021 applicant also .
we received NO update after our application. Not a single update until our prearrival in July 2023
Then Ecopr in September 2023
Once they start , it speeds up from there . I pray you no further delays . Hang in tight my friend. It is almost done !
how long did it take after submitting the picture and address in the portal to be approved ? Because I submitted mine and it’s been 3 weeks and still In review with IRCC :(

Waelsayed

Feb 6, 2020
You can call IRCC to know which stages you passed or what the reason of delay.
(888) 242-2100

What option do you select when u call them? I didn't hear any relevant options on the menu.
Does everyone get a fingerprint call? I am a November 2021 applicant and the last update I got was a Pre-arrival letter on January 2023.

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
What option do you select when u call them? I didn't hear any relevant options on the menu.
Does everyone get a fingerprint call? I am a November 2021 applicant and the last update I got was a Pre-arrival letter on January 2023.
Did you get eligibility pass letter? There must be something else. Its too long time after pre arrival. Any dependent overseas?