+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
December 2021 Finally received PR confirmation portal and replied to it with my info. The email I’m supposed to receive on September 8th but because I didn’t receive it they had to request to be resent and it took this long to finally get it :(

Hopefully, the next email won’t take long

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hi Guys,
My background check has been changed from Not Applicable to checking. Is it a good sign?

Thanks,

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
December 2021 Finally received PR confirmation portal and replied to it with my info. The email I’m supposed to receive on September 8th but because I didn’t receive it they had to request to be resent and it took this long to finally get it :(

COULD YOU PLEASE SHARE YOUR TIMELINE?

MikiCanada

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023

portal 1 email you got was December 2021? and you just got the Portal account email today?

MikiCanada

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
Sept 18 2021 Applicant

Its been 2 weeks since i got Pre Pr Portal request and already replied with all the information they asked for.
No response yet and no email for address for photo and address request yet.
Any idea how long it can take???
try to use the same email you replied to the portal 1 to log in : https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login to reset a passport to see if your case already there. I heard someone tried this way, he find his profile already set up but did not get portal 2 email(aka portal account setting information email)

MikiCanada

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
Hello!

Yes, i got my Ecopr on Feb 26 (Sunday). Now I’m waiting for instructions for my overseas spouse.
How long took you from portal account email 2 to ecopr? Also, I got the eligibility passed letter but while I am waiting the ecopr:
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Is it normal?

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
its been 40 days since i replied to first portal email, didn't get any response yet
so frustrating
oh that's long! the agent told me It take one to two weeks to get it. after that copr the card might take a while though.

Did you make sure you actually sent it ? did you check your PR portal account ?

Call them and ask what's the problem. the agents are really nice.

Last edited:

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Update*
December 17 2021 applicant
August 20 2022: Extra documents email
September 26 2023 : portal confirmation process.
September 27: just got my second portal and uploaded everything. hopefully I wont have an issue with the picture no idea why it says it doesn't meet the requirement when I took it with a professional! but will see what they say

Reactions: S.Lonzo

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Update*
December 17 2021 applicant
August 20 2022: Extra documents email
September 26 2023 : portal confirmation process.
September 27: just got my second portal and uploaded everything. hopefully I wont have an issue with the picture no idea why it says it doesn't meet the requirement when I took it with a professional! but will see what they say
Congratulations. When did you pass eligibility and pre arrival?

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Congratulations. When did you pass eligibility and pre arrival?
Thank you :) I still haven't got my copr yet.
I honestly don't know I haven't received pre arrival or eligibility passed email! the only email I got was additional documents on August 2022 then the portal.