+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
Good morning
I received a letter yesterday says

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a Protected Person.

i got pre arrival in Dec 2022 and this letter after please guide, IS THIS ELIGIBILITY PASSED LETTER OR WHAT?

and normally how long will it take after this letter to get portal invite.

thanks

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Good morning
I received a letter yesterday says

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a Protected Person.

i got pre arrival in Dec 2022 and this letter after please guide, IS THIS ELIGIBILITY PASSED LETTER OR WHAT?

and normally how long will it take after this letter to get portal invite.

thanks
“This is what is known as AIP (approval in principal). It can take a few weeks up to a few months from this point to get final approval”
This is what I found on here when I searched on the forum. It’s a good sign hopefully it won’t take long for you to get your approval

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Thank you for your advice. Will do it.
Wish you all the best.
Does anyone know how long it takes for the IRCC account to update after a decision is made on ECAS?

I am an inland applicant under the protected person class.

If anyone has experience, please reply to my post. Thanks.

dotxpert2

Jul 16, 2023
Hello .

PR APPLICATION: April 14,2021
MEDICAL: Passed 2022
BACKGROUND CHECKS: Not Applicable
ELIGIBILITY in Process.

2 years completed.

How many time more ?

More then 1 year no update.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello .

PR APPLICATION: April 14,2021
MEDICAL: Passed 2022
BACKGROUND CHECKS: Not Applicable
ELIGIBILITY in Process.

2 years completed.

How many time more ?

More then 1 year no update.
You should contact IRCC as they have exceeded the processing time.

OscarP

Dec 22, 2022
Hi everyone,

I just received the Gmsc notes form IRB, the summary info below:

Assessments

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed - Exempt
Info Sharing:Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Paper File
Office:CPC Mississauga #:G00031XXXX
Location PP - Ready for Landing

In addition the last two notes from the officer :

• client ready for landing. 2023/04/12, 02:21:55 PM
  • Based on the information provided, and on a balance of probabilities, I am satisfied that PA/DEPs meet the definition of family members under R1(3). I am also satisfied that the relationship between HoF and PA/DEP(s) is genuine. Eligibility: Passed BF date: 2023/05/13
So based all above anyone knows what that means and how long more that I have to wait aprox?
Many thanks in advance.

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Nobody gets updates as last years. At the moment there is no movement. I really dont understand why? I think some people still waiting from 2020 and 2021. Its really unbelievable.

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
hi guys. I got a ghost update today and I was able to see my medical exam passed. now I cannot see it after this application/profile updated notification. I am wondering is it a sign of something ?

Cilacanada

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
I have called ircc daily and contacted mp also and there is no response I have exceeded the processing period I am submitting a July 2021 file and there has been no update since September 2022 what should I do I have passed all stages but there is no response

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
I have called ircc daily and contacted mp also and there is no response I have exceeded the processing period I am submitting a July 2021 file and there has been no update since September 2022 what should I do I have passed all stages but there is no response
Mp should contact ircc for you and learn about the reason of delay. And its over processing time so if you call ircc they should flag your application because its over time.

rockinglife786

May 24, 2015
Sept 18 2021 Applicant

Its been 2 weeks since i got Pre Pr Portal request and already replied with all the information they asked for.
No response yet and no email for address for photo and address request yet.
Any idea how long it can take???

binabade

Star Member
Jun 24, 2023
Sept 18 2021 Applicant

Its been 2 weeks since i got Pre Pr Portal request and already replied with all the information they asked for.
No response yet and no email for address for photo and address request yet.
Any idea how long it can take???
From which VO You received your 1st confirmation portal?
Montreal?