+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

Chimurenga 4

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Judging by the silence on this thread, is it safe to say that most of us now have PR? I received an email last week asking me confirm my information including height and eye color. I guess portal invitation is coming soon.

Last edited:

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hey guys I’m December 2021 applicant, anyone having the same issue as me ?
I can’t seems to find any updates for my application I can’t see anything new on my account in cic it still say

-We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Even on the phone when I check my application status it’s say the same thing!
I tried using ecas and I couldn’t find it!

Atip showed everything is passed and the last note was client ready for landing

I haven’t received any email since the last correspondence from August 2022

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
I didn’t receive anything
I think my officer is very lazy to do his job to be honest. They did the strike for more benefits yet they barely do their job. Such a black hole

Lily79

Jun 2, 2023
Anyone knows when Ecas shows decision made ? Is it when you get pre arrival letter or when you get copr?

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Judging by the silence on this thread, is it safe to say that most of us now have PR? I received an email last week asking me confirm my information including height and eye color. I guess portal invitation is coming soon.
Hahahah people are silent because they are tired of the process, I have been waiting for PR now at least 30 months. People like me has lost the happiness of having PR even I get it tomorrow.

Chimurenga 4

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hahahah people are silent because they are tired of the process, I have been waiting for PR now at least 30 months. People like me has lost the happiness of having PR even I get it tomorrow.
I’m sorry about and I totally understand hopefully it’ll be soon. Do you have dependents ?

Chimurenga 4

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Omg what they are doing they are focusing on new applications and not thinking for us. Its almost 6 years for me from claim todate.
Oh dear, this is too long, for me it will be 5 years in October since I became a refugee Claimant. Got my hearing after 3 years, now almost at the end of the PR process. It’s been a long journey and I hope everyone on here gets their PR this year.