+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
May 2021 Applicant..Medical Passed April 2022, Pre Arrival and PR Portal Aug 19 2022, w
Hi
Congratulations bro,
I’m stuck at eligibility while the other things are already passed!
I submitted ATIP (Category was Access of Information through following link:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/
I paid, $5 as well.
I called to IRCC and the agent told me that it’s at last step, officer needs to sit to finalize it.
So is this ok or I should submit ATIP with different way, plz guide how to submit it through CBSA.
Thanks

Reactions: Simba112

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Hi
Congratulations bro,
I’m stuck at eligibility while the other things are already passed!
I submitted ATIP (Category was Access of Information through following link:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/
I paid, $5 as well.
I called to IRCC and the agent told me that it’s at last step, officer needs to sit to finalize it.
So is this ok or I should submit ATIP with different way, plz guide how to submit it through CBSA.
Thanks
It doesn’t matter, the CBSA note is almost identical to the IRCC one and you will likely not find useful information until a step is complete because they have switched to a new format which omits “unnecessary information” so they can fulfill the requests within a reasonable timeframe.
Edit: make sure you request through privacy next time if you are in Canada, it’s for free.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
when I check my application through gckey, it says 13 months remaining, is that even true?
they started processing my file in July.2022 though!
13months from processing time is good timeline...it may change as application progress

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you, but what does that mean though, is it the total REMAINING time or the whole processing time for my application INCLUDING the time that has passed already!
from the time they started processing your application.... including time that has passed. thats remaining time

GLAMOR

May 6, 2022
Hi guys,
I was asked to provide a police certificate (criminal record) today. Any idea how long would it take usually after this step to get a decision regarding my PR applications? I applied on March 2021, passed my medical on June 2022, and was requested a criminal record on August 25th.

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Hi guys,
I was asked to provide a police certificate (criminal record) today. Any idea how long would it take usually after this step to get a decision regarding my PR applications? I applied on March 2021, passed my medical on June 2022, and was requested a criminal record on August 25th.
Depends on which certificate it is, from RCMP or a foreign country? If it’s RCMP then it’s close, otherwise there’s no way to tell.

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Thank you, but what does that mean though, is it the total REMAINING time or the whole processing time for my application INCLUDING the time that has passed already!
Donot believe on gc key time duration .. its most of the time gives u wrong estimate .. my app status was 34 few months ago and in 7 months it moved from 34 to 44 % and then suddenly it went up to 80% in one day ..

Reactions: redbird

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Donot believe on gc key time duration .. its most of the time gives u wrong estimate .. my app status was 34 few months ago and in 7 months it moved from 34 to 44 % and then suddenly it went up to 80% in one day ..
exactly, mine shows 65% but my PR Application is Approved

• Haha
Reactions: redbird

radvin2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Online Services portal shows that decision made, but in GC key account, it doesn't show that decision made and only shows Medical passed on August 25th. I passed eligibility 3-4 months ago and received a pre-arrival letter in March. I wondered why there are differences between online service and GC key and whether I expect to receive the portal email soon.