Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
A friend of mine received his ECoPR yesterday in his email. March 2021 single applicant.
My application though, May 2021 applicant is still processing with only a letter received in March 2022 for updating IMM5669 - Schedule A in which the officer "thought" there was a gap which did not exist. Anyways, I replied immediately with a new form in a much clearer table so she/he could understand there was no gap. Since that letter I have sent a webform explaining my situation that delay in PR is affecting my career and family. I received a general response. Nothing after that.
it’s totally random now a days and there webform is a generic reply to everyone. I hope they process your application fast

jesuiszm

Feb 22, 2021
What does everyone’s ECAS status say? mine says in process but I think it used to be Application Received when I checked couple of weeks ago

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
S

A friend of mine received his ECoPR yesterday in his email. March 2021 single applicant.
My application though, May 2021 applicant is still processing with only a letter received in March 2022 for updating IMM5669 - Schedule A in which the officer "thought" there was a gap which did not exist. Anyways, I replied immediately with a new form in a much clearer table so she/he could understand there was no gap. Since that letter I have sent a webform explaining my situation that delay in PR is affecting my career and family. I received a general response. Nothing after that.
Early april applicant with inland family here.
Last activity was pre-arrival letter and before that ADR for mandatory military service details back home in 20 years ago.
Ecas is on in process from the beginning, a friend of mine applied 2 weeks before me and got his copr on december 2021, it is definitely NOT in order, and the most thing that makes the difference is the background checks.
Not sure if the pre arrival letter is a sign for a good news very soon or just a normal procedure on the application.

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
I've lost a govermnet position job last month cause of my status and it was so sad , in the interview he asked about my status and he wasn't very happy about it, he did not mentioned directly but in the email they mentioned because of my situation they can't continue with me and try next time. Very sad.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
S

Early april applicant with inland family here.
Last activity was pre-arrival letter and before that ADR for mandatory military service details back home in 20 years ago.
Ecas is on in process from the beginning, a friend of mine applied 2 weeks before me and got his copr on december 2021, it is definitely NOT in order, and the most thing that makes the difference is the background checks.
Not sure if the pre arrival letter is a sign for a good news very soon or just a normal procedure on the application.
Pre Arrival is a very good sign

Applicant399

Feb 14, 2018
Me and and my family outside Canada recieved pre arrival letter right now

i hope they process everybody as well
Sohaib
I got my PR back in February 7.
My dependents file transfered to London office and I also submitted the required checklist asked by London office.
I think I have the same situation as you were .please provide your opinion how much time it will take as they haven't been asked for medical till now.
Bio matrics done .
Thanks brother

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Sohaib
I got my PR back in February 7.
My dependents file transfered to London office and I also submitted the required checklist asked by London office.
I think I have the same situation as you were .please provide your opinion how much time it will take as they haven't been asked for medical till now.
Bio matrics done .
Thanks brother
when was dependants documents submitted?

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
Oddly, I received a second response with regard to the webform I sent a while back. The content was the same saying they are still processing and the generic response. It is frustrating really as there are many limitations when it comes to not having PR. As an example, banks won't open lines of credit applications on the phone for applicants who have a SIN number starting with 9. I had to book an in person appointment. Forget about buying a house with a 9 SIN. Banks just won't approve you a goodrate mortgage. There are lots of licences you can't get without a PR. RCIC, ATIO, etc to name a few.
Hope everyone gets their PR asap.