+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 Permanent Resident Online Application Timeline

Malikadi007

Sep 8, 2021
Hi All, I wanted to ask that if I apply for PR application online, then my wife which is with me in canada will come under dependent category or I have to make separate online application for her

Mo1981

Jun 14, 2021
Hi All, I have a question about singing the pdf forms. Should we print out pdfs and sign them or it's enough to insert sign by Acrobat reader? I could not find any instruction on that.

Mo1981

Jun 14, 2021
Hi All, I wanted to ask that if I apply for PR application online, then my wife which is with me in canada will come under dependent category or I have to make separate online application for her
You can add your spouse as a dependent in application.

Hws24

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi , I received my Decision letter today and trying to finish my application online , I will appreciate your help please
  1. How do I I upload the passport photos with the name on back ? you make it as combined pdf?
  2. and should I submit a photo for my overseas spouse (he is a dependent on my application, but not in Canada)?
  3. I only have a copy of my passports, should I submit it too in the application?
Thank you

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
So as protected person we only fill 4 of the forms ?

Also we only upload the first page of the NOD ?

I uploaded my passport, degree, lease, ESL certificate. What else do you think I should upload ? beside the 2 pictures

Last edited:

Malikadi007

Sep 8, 2021
So as protected person we only fill 4 of the forms ?

Also we only upload the first page of the NOD ?

I uploaded my passport, degree, lease, ESL certificate. What else do you think I should upload ? beside the 2 pictures
Hi - I wanted to ask that as a protected person, do I have to submit my marriage certificate also? and you mentioned you submitted Lease & ESL certificate, what are these docs? please explain, I am filling my applications online for PR card

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
The application guide made it very clear. What do you do when you upload your bachelor's degree, marriage certificate, and English scores? Just upload the translated and notarized documents of your identity certificate, including: ID card, birth certificate, passport, etc.!

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
The application guide made it very clear. What do you do when you upload your bachelor's degree, marriage certificate, and English scores? Just upload the translated and notarized documents of your identity certificate, including: ID card, birth certificate, passport, etc.!
I uploaded it just in case they asked for more documents I don't want my application processing to be slowed by missing documents! I'm just being cautious!

Did you apply online ? if yes which forms did you fill and did you upload the first page of the NOD or the whole thing ?

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi - I wanted to ask that as a protected person, do I have to submit my marriage certificate also? and you mentioned you submitted Lease & ESL certificate, what are these docs? please explain, I am filling my applications online for PR card
It's just docs to support my application in case they need it as I mentioned I studied English for 4 months and I'm cohabitated with my partner who's also has been mentioned in my application.

K147

Sep 22, 2021
Hello Guys, Please can you guys tell me how to apply for the Refugees and Asylum In Canada. I'm originally from Nigeria who live in Turkey.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
I asked CIC how long will it take to process application and they replied today we have received your application it will get processed according to the date it was received.

Once your application is found to be complete and ready for review, the responsible office will send you an acknowledgement of receipt

Who is the responsible office?
I submitted in July 2021 by paper so when will they start processing?