Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Oh. So maybe you got GU last month but you didn't know.
We asked to our lawyer 15 days before,but she said no any updates. If there is an update will send you an email.

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
I checked yesterday but did not get any GU but today when I logged in it says application updated.. but no changes..
Someone posted on other thread, IRCC website is still down.

Reactions: ppriya3

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
Hi All! Just want to give you guys some updates about my application status. Probably it is useful since there is not much people being processed in VO Etobicoke compared with other VOs.

I just got my third GCMS note today. Like some people got passed last month, my secondary office is changed to "HM-NEW Ineligibility". After waiting for almost 6 months, they finally started to process my application on 9/1. The 2 GU I got on 9/7 and 9/23 reflects that the eligibility(by Etobicoke) and the security passed(by HM). So, basically everything passed and still waiting for the final decision since 9/23.

Last edited:
Reactions: PD1984

mnfh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hi All! Just want to give you guys some updates about my application status. Probably it is useful since there is not much people being processed in VO Etobicoke compared with other VOs.

I just got my third GCMS note today. Like some people got passed last month, my secondary office is changed to "HM-NEW Ineligibility". After waiting for almost 6 months, they finally started to process my application on 9/1. The 2 GU I got on 9/7 and 9/23 reflects that the eligibility(by Etobicoke) and the security passed(by HM). So, basically everything passed and still waiting for the final decision since 9/23.
Thanks, it was very useful. It makes some hopes. What is your aor?
Mine is April 25. I called them in August and eligibility was not started !

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021

@CalgaryNoOne When did you request GCMS notes?
How about your Criminality? In progress or Passed?
For Eligibility, is there 2 comments? (1 from case analyst and 1 from officer, both from Etobicoke?)
Your 'Final' is blank or Approved?

Last edited:

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
Thanks, it was very useful. It makes some hopes. What is your aor?
Mine is April 25. I called them in August and eligibility was not started !
AOR March 4. I guess they most likely are mainly working on March now. Etobicoke is almost slower 1 month than other VOs on average, so be prepared for the long wait.

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
When did you request GCMS notes?
How about your Criminality? In progress or Passed?
For Eligibility, is there 2 comments? (1 from case analyst and 1 from officer, both from Etobicoke?)
Your 'Final' is blank or Approved?
I ordered on Sep 7 but they seems like forgot to send me one. I have to send email to them again yesterday to ask for notes and got it this morning.

oh, all passed except security is blank but there is a comment made by HM saying there is no concern probably related to security.
Eligibility has 2 comments both from Etobicoke, but in my case it is because the first officer was not sure about the NOC code and made it review required. The second officer passed my eligibility on 9/7.
Yeah, Final is blank. just waiting for final decision now.

You probably will also hear some news soon. Did you order your GCMS notes to check your first GU?

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021

Same here, they transferred my application to HM new eligibility on 25 September for security and started security on 25 September. Rest everything is passed.

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
I ordered on Sep 7 but they seems like forgot to send me one. I have to send email to them again yesterday to ask for notes and got it this morning.

oh, all passed except security is blank but there is a comment made by HM saying there is no concern probably related to security.
Eligibility has 2 comments both from Etobicoke, but in my case it is because the first officer was not sure about the NOC code and made it review required. The second officer passed my eligibility on 9/7.

You probably will also hear some news soon. Did you order your GCMS notes to check your first GU?
I have similar case as you. First officer reduced my 40 points because he was not satisfied with the job letter and all and put under review required and second officer called and passed the eligibility on 26 august. After that they transferred my application to HM new eligibility for security. And infront or security it’s blank.

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
I saw some people from January got approved in Etobicoke in this week. So yes we can say that they are 1 month slower than other VO. Hope for the best, we will get the portal mail soon now.

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021

Your Criminaly passed before of after it was sent to Etobicoke?

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
I have similar case as you. First officer reduced my 40 points because he was not satisfied with the job letter and all and put under review required and second officer called and passed the eligibility on 26 august. After that they transferred my application to HM new eligibility for security. And infront or security it’s blank.
Yeah. So annoying for what they confused.

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021

Thanks for sharing ... we are waiting since March 2... Only medical passed, rest everything is in the process.

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
I saw some people from January got approved in Etobicoke in this week. So yes we can say that they are 1 month slower than other VO. Hope for the best, we will get the portal mail soon now.
Hopefully will get something soon...