Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
I saw some people from January got approved in Etobicoke in this week. So yes we can say that they are 1 month slower than other VO. Hope for the best, we will get the portal mail soon now.
Sounds we are at the same batch for final decision. It is likely we will get portal email either this week or next week

Reactions: PD1984

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
I ordered on Sep 7 but they seems like forgot to send me one. I have to send email to them again yesterday to ask for notes and got it this morning.

oh, all passed except security is blank but there is a comment made by HM saying there is no concern probably related to security.
Eligibility has 2 comments both from Etobicoke, but in my case it is because the first officer was not sure about the NOC code and made it review required. The second officer passed my eligibility on 9/7.
Yeah, Final is blank. just waiting for final decision now.

You probably will also hear some news soon. Did you order your GCMS notes to check your first GU?
If you don't mind can you share your NOC code ?

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
If you don't mind can you share your NOC code ?
NOC 2174
Have you request GCMS notes or raise web form? I saw couple people with March 2 already got portal email. It would be weird that if you didn't receive any GU at all.

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
NOC 2174
Have you request GCMS notes or raise web form? I saw couple people with March 2 already got portal email. It would be weird that if you didn't receive any GU at all.
Yes my lawyer requested GCMS notes last month but haven't get it yet. Don't know about any GU, if my lawyer received it.

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
Yes my lawyer requested GCMS notes last month but haven't get it yet. Don't know about any GU, if my lawyer received it.
ok. Hopefully you will get that notes soon. Normally they will send it to you after exact 1 month. If you still didn't hear back, you can try send email to IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to ask for notes. I just did yesterday and they send me back this morning. Sometimes they just forgot it.

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
ok. Hopefully you will get that notes soon. Normally they will send it to you after exact 1 month. If you still didn't hear back, you can try send email to IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to ask for notes. I just did yesterday and they send me back this morning. Sometimes they just forgot it.
Thanks for sharing it. Will send an email.

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
Once they passed and update in gcms, they don’t change it afterwards? It means it’s done?
Sorry. I probably didn't describe it properly. In the previous 2 GCMS notes I ordered before is In progress and the note I got today shows Passed now.
I would say 99% they won't change once they pass one component. Could have exception but most unlikely.

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
Hi all,
Any GU? Any update?
I'm still waiting for finalization.
No update at all. Me too! Just so weird that they takes more than 3 weeks to finalize the application. I saw other VOs normally just take 2 to 3 days after everything passed.

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
Hope that they don't forget our files somewhere for few months
That's also what I am worried about. If still get nothing next Monday, will raise a web form to them. Oh, men! just really hope I can get rid of Etobicoke VO