+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******2021 AOR VO Etobicoke********

singsingjyh

Apr 11, 2021
This is my timeline. Not sure when transferred to Etobicoke but in th GCMS I only saw a note created by CIO on March 18th And that's it. No update at all since that. Just don't understand how come it has been almost 6 months and no one has touched my file.

CEC inland - single applicant
ITA: Feb 14th, 2021
AOR: Mar 4th, 2021
PVO: Etobicoke IRCC
SVO: CIO
Eligibility: Not started
Criminality: In progress (Recommendation Pass)
Security: Not started
Info Sharing: Completed
Residency: Calgary
We are in the same boat.

I got ITA that day and AOR on Mar 2nd.
Also, my PVO is Etobioke office and SVO was CIO, but my SVO was changed to 'HM - New Ineligibility' on most recent GCMS note.
I have never seen that office so far everywhere else.

My eligibility, Criminality, Info sharing have been passed/completed, but security hasn't started.

Jamiiii

Star Member
Apr 24, 2021
We are in the same boat.

Also, my PVO is Etobioke office and SVO was CIO, but my SVO was changed to 'HM - New Ineligibility' on most recent GCMS note.

My eligibility, Criminality, Info sharing have been passed/completed, but security hasn't started.
What does HM-new Ineligibilty mean

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
We are in the same boat.

Yeah. Very close. Have you received any GU recently? Is that your eligibility changed to pass in Etobicoke or CIO?

singsingjyh

Apr 11, 2021
I guess I got GU on Aug 25th and there was a commentary made from HM-New Ineligibility. It was about security. So i guess they are working on my security right now.
My eligibility has been passed on 16th from Etobicoke IRCC.

Reactions: CalgaryNoOne

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
I guess I got GU on Aug 25th and there was a commentary made from HM-New Ineligibility. It was about security. So i guess they are working on my security right now.
Oh. That's nice! So you are almost there sooner or later. I guess I still need to wait about a month. Please keep us posted once you get the portal email.

Reactions: singsingjyh

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
Are you living in Ontario now? HM sounds like Hamilton to me.

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
We are in the same boat.

when your lastest GCMS note was generated ? On the same day that they sent you GCMS notes or about 14 days before that ?