+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******2021 AOR VO Etobicoke********

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Last Friday 2 with aor 2 march got updates. One got GU and one got call from officer.
I missed a call from no caller Id yesterday morning and I am hoping it was from ircc because I got a gu after the call. Vo- Etobicoke Aor- 19 feb
. If you don’t mind could you pls tell what did they ask on the call ?

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
I missed a call from no caller Id yesterday morning and I am hoping it was from ircc because I got a gu after the call. Vo- Etobicoke Aor- 19 feb
. If you don’t mind could you pls tell what did they ask on the call ?
He told us the officer called as a part of background check. Some questions to verify his job in Canada.

sahilkhan007

Aug 28, 2021
Hi All,

I have got my Email Confirmation on 23rd July'21 and submitted all the pics with Canada address in PORTAL but so far no response. Application Center is Etobicoke. Called IRCC multiple times and the agent said they can not d anything and I need to wait. It's been more than month. Is there any email Id I can ask them via email. Not sure even if this will be helpful as IRCC is responding ver rare and everyone is just put on hold for random results. Anyone has any idea to contact or check what is happening please.

Sam_12

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi All,

I have got my Email Confirmation on 23rd July'21 and submitted all the pics with Canada address in PORTAL but so far no response. Application Center is Etobicoke. Called IRCC multiple times and the agent said they can not d anything and I need to wait. It's been more than month. Is there any email Id I can ask them via email. Not sure even if this will be helpful as IRCC is responding ver rare and everyone is just put on hold for random results. Anyone has any idea to contact or check what is happening please.
You could try emailing then on the email they sent for the portal credentials. I've heard people having luck/getting a response from that email.

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Hi my AOR is DEC 16,2020 . My file is also in Etobicoke and only medicals have been cleared till now . Is there any way to email or reach out to Etobicoke offices directly

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
Hi, everyone, I got a GU today! What a long wait! Hopefully this means someone else is working on my files.

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
Congrats! At least they started working on your file. When did you get GU? In the morning or afternoon?
I only checked my account this afternoon and saw the status change to "updated" rather than the normal "submitted", but I am pretty sure I get it today because I checked my account everyday.

Last edited:

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
I only checked my account this afternoon and saw the status change to "updated" rather than the normal "submitted", but I am pretty sure I get it today because I checked my account everyday.
maybe you will get another GU today or tomorrow.
what was the status last time you called IRCC/ requested GCMS notes?

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
maybe you will get another GU today or tomorrow.
what was the status last time you called IRCC/ requested GCMS notes?
Yeah. Hopefully. The GCMS notes from last month still shows the same status.

Eligibility: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
Info Sharing: Completed

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
Did they request you RCMP Criminal record?
No. but there is a RCMP screening record in my notes saying that "no reportable trace" on April under sub activity of criminality. I think it means this one is done? And there is recommendation pass for criminality marked down by the officer.

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
He got portal email today. Aor 2 march.
Hope it will be our turn soon!
Wow. So happy for him! That's big news for us! Hopefully we can hear some good news by the end of this month.
Thanks for the update because this kind of news helps a lot to ease my anxiety during this long wait.