+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021/2022 AINP Nominees

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Got my ITA today.

For folks who have already submitted the PR application, are police certificates requested after we submit the application? I don't see any field to upload those documents in the online form.

Lola34

Nov 26, 2021
Hi guys! Does anybody have an idea what the current processing times look like? Is it back to the 6 month mark or close to it? thanks

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Hi guys! Does anybody have an idea what the current processing times look like? Is it back to the 6 month mark or close to it? thanks
So uhm, this is perhaps not the update you'll want to hear... but IRCC updated their processing time thingamajig today, and hoooo boy is it not looking like six months anymore.
https://www.cicnews.com/2022/03/ircc-updates-processing-times-tool-to-provide-more-accurate-information-0324031.html#gs.vcgnd8

I'm still hanging on in the other thread (the pre-nomination one), but I did see some movement on my file finally, with an ADR - but now I'm back wondering if I should hold out for a CEC draw... maybe... possibly... one day... or do PNP and just do the 22 months? My God o_O

Reactions: Lola34

Thepla12

Mar 11, 2022
So uhm, this is perhaps not the update you'll want to hear... but IRCC updated their processing time thingamajig today, and hoooo boy is it not looking like six months anymore.
https://www.cicnews.com/2022/03/ircc-updates-processing-times-tool-to-provide-more-accurate-information-0324031.html#gs.vcgnd8

I'm still hanging on in the other thread (the pre-nomination one), but I did see some movement on my file finally, with an ADR - but now I'm back wondering if I should hold out for a CEC draw... maybe... possibly... one day... or do PNP and just do the 22 months? My God o_O
Yeah man I just saw the times and I was like god damn it because unfortunately due to my age that is only 22 I don’t have much experience or study so the points were coming to 408 before getting pnp and that’s the only chance I have!

• Sad
Reactions: RobynCarpenter

Lola34

Nov 26, 2021

:confused: Guess I'm in for a long wait. Life continues right? Thanks for the update.

Reactions: RobynCarpenter

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Hi all, happy to report I get to join this thread since my nomination certificate was issued today! :D

I think I'll be chatting with a consultant re: whether it'll be better to wait for CEC draws to resume, or to accept the nomination and get in with the next PNP draw (but face a 22-month processing time). My guess is since nobody knows when CEC draws will resume, the PNP route may be more certain, even if it takes longer.

maheshrc666

Dec 29, 2021
When can we expect the next PNP draw?? Nomination received and waiting for the next PNP draw to get an ITA. Based on the trend it will be most likely on 13th April. Any comments??

VidyaG22

May 31, 2019

Yes I was hoping it would be 6 months when I got my NOI but now looks like 22 months of wait which seems like forever.

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Received my EE PNP class ITA today!! :D So that's the good news.

The bad news is... my representative (I hired one since I swear I can't do this all again all by myself) can't link to my profile. They say this just "happens sometimes" because, well, it's an IRCC online portal, I suppose. Anyway, I have most of the docs, if not all, ready to go, so hopefully we can sort this out soon and submit the application.

sarb13

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014

I checked the section, specially where they have mentioned timelines for PNP i.e 22 months.
I am sure its for general PNP not for AINP advantage program where they claim it will be less than 6 months. Otherwise it defeats the purpose.
Just a thought... I wish it could have been little less.

Reactions: joannanyler

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
If you got NOI from Alberta recently, what was your NOC on your Express Entry profile? My friend is on NOC 0114 and score of 470 for 3 months and no NOI yet