22-Aug-19
AOR Received.
25-May-19
Med's Request
07-Mar-20
Med's Done....
21-Mar-20
CIC ACCOUNT SHOWED:

Status:We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.
Expiry date:2025/07/15

Reactions: mainja

mainja

Jul 25, 2019
Hi so happy for you, just let me know how they requested for new photo because normally we should send with other documents in advance .
merci

Y1N6ZI

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-Apr-19
Doc's Request.
22-Aug-19
AOR Received.
25-May-19
Med's Request
07-Mar-20
Med's Done....
21-Mar-20
Hi so happy for you, just let me know how they requested for new photo because normally we should send with other documents in advance .
merci
they send me a letter (CoPR), in this letter, asked me: print this letter and send 1 photo to their office.

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
[QUOTE =“ Y1N6ZI,帖子:8725129,成员:858154”]
他们给我寄了一封信(CoPR),在这封信中,我问我:打印这封信,然后将1张照片发送给他们的办公室。
[/引用]
英纸加油!恭喜

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Seems like there is a pin drop silence again. March 2019 applicant here and there has been no update since Medical passed in May 1st week.
I start wondering if our applications will be sorted out before the coming new year Or not ??? That’s awful delay and very frustrating as well !!! :(

• Sad
Reactions: Tipouti

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
I just cannot believe it!!!!!! We are march8 2018 applicant . Médical is expire since sept 2019. Since that date they send us SA,AIP ( with a médical request for my husband son ) and even pre arrival. And today they décide To asked us To redo médical !!!!!!! Wtf we are reaching 29 month. They had almost a year To ask us !!!!! My husband is here since ten years !!!! He is Young and in Perfect health !!!! I do understand that they want a new médical but why they waited so long !!!!!!! I'm so pissed right now. We had To pay 340$ To renew the work permit last week ( we never tough that we Will reach that date without an answer. ) and now we have To pay another 250$ when i see a bunch or people having DM with an expire médical. I'm so upset. Did someone know here how many times between the new médical and dm ???

Reactions: koolord

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
I just cannot believe it!!!!!! We are march8 2018 applicant . Médical is expire since sept 2019. Since that date they send us SA,AIP ( with a médical request for my husband son ) and even pre arrival. And today they décide To asked us To redo médical !!!!!!! Wtf we are reaching 29 month. They had almost a year To ask us !!!!! My husband is here since ten years !!!! He is Young and in Perfect health !!!! I do understand that they want a new médical but why they waited so long !!!!!!! I'm so pissed right now. We had To pay 340$ To renew the work permit last week ( we never tough that we Will reach that date without an answer. ) and now we have To pay another 250$ when i see a bunch or people having DM with an expire médical. I'm so upset. Did someone know here how many times between the new médical and dm ???
At least you should find a lawyer to do something, this is abnormal!

Why did IRCC postpone your case for so long?

Are there any clues on GCMS?

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
At least you should find a lawyer to do something, this is abnormal!

Why did IRCC postpone your case for so long?

Are there any clues on GCMS?
Our notes shows that They open our files for the first time in aug 2019 ( yes we receive request for medical police and csq in the first five months but it was "automatic".) The first real note by the agent that still take care of our files is 8 aug 2019 ( 17 months after the deposit) . In that note he made a resumer of our files and says that he need more proof for the relation. But they could have asked way earlier. Our laywer just keep repeating that ircc dont like pressure so they did nothing. MP made move things but here we are almost 29 months later. According To the last note i order ( last month) security is not done.

gxmener

Aug 25, 2019
Hi Guys, I just got my GCMS notes requested 10 days ago.

There was no new information, apart from one thing. There is a due date of August 21 2020 on the sponsor eligibility section.

How reliable is this? Other application here seem to have only gotten the SA 2-3 months after the medical, yet they haven’t even sent the medical request yet....

Reactions: tayrg

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi Guys, I just got my GCMS notes requested 10 days ago.

There was no new information, apart from one thing. There is a due date of August 21 2020 on the sponsor eligibility section.

How reliable is this? Other application here seem to have only gotten the SA 2-3 months after the medical, yet they haven’t even sent the medical request yet....
You can't reply on other people's timeline. Each application takes a different step different than the other one