+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Its a great news indeed that lot of us got DM on the last date of month of June... I hope that means something!!!

Hopefully they will process rest of the applications too and bring the cases to its end... its been more than a year for all of us almost ...

I am march 2019 applicant and have not heard anything since passed medical (May 1st week).

Lets see and hope for the best !!!

Congratulations again for all who got their status updated in last few days !!!

Reactions: sms1982 and bruceh

bruceh

Oct 9, 2019
This makes me think that the officers process files in batches. So one day a lot of us got the same update

Cocorosie

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Just received my COPR (my file was transferred to IRCC Ottawa, the case officer called me in the morning to confirm my address). I wish you guys all to have fast processing/updates and all the best!

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Just received my COPR (my file was transferred to IRCC Ottawa, the case officer called me in the morning to confirm my address). I wish you guys all to have fast processing/updates and all the best!
Congrats! It was completed in 13 months despite the current delays. That's really good. Have you requested your GCMS notes during this time? If so, when and was it worth it? Thx

Cocorosie

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Congrats! It was completed in 13 months despite the current delays. That's really good. Have you requested your GCMS notes during this time? If so, when and was it worth it? Thx
Thank you! Yes, I requested my GCMS notes multiple times- and since there was no update, I sent as well many webforms pointing out that I am aware (from my ATIP NOTES) that there has been 0 updates for the last 7 months.
Guys, is really up to you to follow-up and be up to date with your application processing.

Reactions: leMauricien

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Guys! i am Mar 2019 applicant, and haven't heard anything since medical was passed in May (1st week) this year... I am debating if i shall send a web-form or request GCMS notes at this stage???
Would appreciate any suggestion or input, especially from those who have gone through these two steps recently and it benefited their file?

Also that be great, if someone can please share the procedure to request GCMS notes ???

Garry2i3i89

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
How frequently you used to request GCMS notes and webforms??????????

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Thank you! Yes, I requested my GCMS notes multiple times- and since there was no update, I sent as well many webforms pointing out that I am aware (from my ATIP NOTES) that there has been 0 updates for the last 7 months.
Guys, is really up to you to follow-up and be up to date with your application processing.
Of course, it's up to us. :) I did but that was not the question. I was simply asking if you have seen any difference, did it change anything or looking back was it worth it, but never mind.

Cocorosie

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
How frequently you used to request GCMS notes and webforms??????????
Of course, it's up to us. :) I did but that was not the question. I was simply asking if you have seen any difference, did it change anything or looking back was it worth it, but never mind.
I don't remember how frequent I requested GCMS notes/sent webforms, I don't have recipe for it - should be used common sense on how often to follow-up, depending on each one's situation.
I don't know exactly how much it helped my case or if indeed made a difference; IMO doesn't hurt at all you application - moreover, it might help you mentally wise, rather than just stalling and waiting for IRCC to give any sign.