+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hello Everyone! Woke up to lovely news this morning! Application approved However when I click on "information sheet" the web page fails to load, anyone else have this issue? anyways time to celebrate!!! Good luck everyone!!! Timeline in Signature
Congratulations!!! You are done :) Now you can relax and focus on other things such as, finding. job or buying a house etc.. lol :)

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
You're a March applicant have you gotten any news or movement lately?
Yes I am March 14, and have not heard from IRCC since Medical. How Long they are usually taking for next step after medical is updated in GcKey account ?

aashu241

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Quebec
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CANADA
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
07-03-2019
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi,
Nationality- Indian
Applied for Quebec Inland Spouse Sponsorship- 10th Jan 2019
Acknowledgement of Receipt- 6th March 2019
Open Work Approval - 7th March 2019
Sponsorship Approval, Principal Approval - 18th June 2019, DM only in Sponsorship Application Status and PR application status is in Process
Medical Request- 3rd March 2020
Medical Received and Passed - 18th March 2020
Decision Made on PR application status- 29th May 2020
PR Approved and Complete letter - 2nd June 2020.
Thank you So much for keeping this forum active,
I wish all of you get PR as soon as Possible.

Reactions: Minian

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Yes I am March 14, and have not heard from IRCC since Medical. How Long they are usually taking for next step after medical is updated in GcKey account ?
Im March 13th I got my medical approved Feb 26th on Gkey and received AIP and SA on March 6th since then silence. I called yeaterday and I was told that my file was complete and I passed everything only waiting on the final approval

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Does anyone know how long it takes for the SIN number to be issued now that service Canada are closed and you can only apply online

Cocorosie

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Oh that's great to hear! Nice one! That was passed quickly once it was uploaded to CIC. Now yes fingers crossed for your DM. I assume you've already submitted your biometrics then?

I was forced to renew my OPW because my passport was about to expire. So I renewed my passport, then my OPW straight away. As a result of that I have my biometrics appointment tomorrow. So like you, once this is done I should be waiting for DM too once both the medical and fingerprints are on CIC's systems.

Keep us updated man, I rooting for you!
Hi,
I've seen you renewed your owp; may I ask if you applied online or paper?
Thanks in advance

gxmener

Aug 25, 2019
Anyone got a medical request recently? As far as I can tell from this thread June 2019 applicants got their medical request right before covid hit. I’m a July applicant wondering when they will start asking for medicals again...

omar1983

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Anyone got a medical request recently? As far as I can tell from this thread June 2019 applicants got their medical request right before covid hit. I’m a July applicant wondering when they will start asking for medicals again...
Hi, I got medical request for my visa extension last friday, I'm asking if the results of this medical exam can be used for my sponsorship application (Febrary 2020)?

Y1N6ZI

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-Apr-19
Doc's Request.
22-Aug-19
AOR Received.
25-May-19
Med's Request
07-Mar-20
Med's Done....
21-Mar-20
so boring new week nothing happen ....

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
For people who contacted their MP have you seen any movement in your file after the MP took over ?

Thanks

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
For people who contacted their MP have you seen any movement in your file after the MP took over ?

Thanks
Hi !
Yes it help a lot in our case. First time he asked an update request. One weeks later we receive communication from Ircc. Second time he send a support letter. One week after we had a communication from ircc and 6 days later we received prearrival. we should have asked for his help earlier in the process. But we wait 24 months To ask help.

Reactions: ilyask

Quebec boy

May 17, 2020
Hi !
Yes it help a lot in our case. First time he asked an update request. One weeks later we receive communication from Ircc. Second time he send a support letter. One week after we had a communication from ircc and 6 days later we received prearrival. we should have asked for his help earlier in the process. But we wait 24 months To ask help.
What is MP request?