Doc's Request.
22-Aug-19
AOR Received.
25-May-19
Med's Request
07-Mar-20
Med's Done....
21-Mar-20
Hello everyone, signature is in timeline!

I was checking ECAS/GCKEY as usual today and saw that GCKEY said "Application/Profile Updated". However I checked and nothing was new. Is this ghost update that is right before DM on both sides?
haha maybe! i saw somebody "ghost update" and then soon real update !!

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hey everyone! For those who saw yesterday that I got ghost update, I called IRCC later in the day and the call agent confirmed everything has been completed and all is left is landing interview! I'll keep you updated when I get official emails, etc.

Reactions: Laurahd and Y1N6ZI

Y1N6ZI

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-Apr-19
Doc's Request.
22-Aug-19
AOR Received.
25-May-19
Med's Request
07-Mar-20
Med's Done....
21-Mar-20
Hey everyone! For those who saw yesterday that I got ghost update, I called IRCC later in the day and the call agent confirmed everything has been completed and all is left is landing interview! I'll keep you updated when I get official emails, etc.
Wow nice!!! Congratulations!! Waiting your next good news!!

Reactions: Imjennah

Pooriak

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Also have some good news i saw somebody DM in April and already got PR card.
But more people like DM in March and April still waiting PR card.
Anyway wish you get you card sooooooooooooooooooon. !!!
Seems Everything going faster that usual cause of COVID-19 lol

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
how you sent Medical through WebForm ?
i forgot which from we sent them. We got it from the clinic and it had a number on it. It was 5 months ago sorry i dont remember what it was. Maybe IME?

Y1N6ZI

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-Apr-19
Doc's Request.
22-Aug-19
AOR Received.
25-May-19
Med's Request
07-Mar-20
Med's Done....
21-Mar-20
Any news guys?
Forum is silent since last Sunday.
Seems like IRCC has forgotten us again, lol
haha yes its long weekend ~

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
I've had no updates since May 1st, so I sent another message through webform a couple of days ago. I'm almost 15 months into this now so I'm not going to sit here being patient when it's already long overdue.

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I've had no updates since May 1st, so I sent another message through webform a couple of days ago. I'm almost 15 months into this now so I'm not going to sit here being patient when it's already long overdue.
Same here. I call them pretty much every day! It's freaking annoying

Reactions: sms1982

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Out of curiosity, what step of the process are you at?

have you enlisted the help of your MP?
I am AIP and received SA also at the same time.

I sent my medical to them in February, both through webform and should have also been sent through e-medical anyway (I provided it upfront and wish I didn't bother now!) and it still hasn't passed. They confirmed receipt of it at the time though so can't do anything about it.

My BGC is still going on and has been since last August. And yes I asked the MP to help, gave them 3rd party consent and heard nothing back from them either! As much use as a chocolate fire guard.

gxmener

Aug 25, 2019
I am AIP and received SA also at the same time.

I sent my medical to them in February, both through webform and should have also been sent through e-medical anyway (I provided it upfront and wish I didn't bother now!) and it still hasn't passed. They confirmed receipt of it at the time though so can't do anything about it.

My BGC is still going on and has been since last August. And yes I asked the MP to help, gave them 3rd party consent and heard nothing back from them either! As much use as a chocolate fire guard.
Since you’re already calling IRCC regularly, it seems to me the only other thing you could do is follow up with your MP.

Reactions: sms1982