+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hi all,

At 1:30pm yesterday, I got the phone call I've been waiting for, for like ever! IRCC case agent confirmed some very basic details, DOB, whenI first entered Canada and have I left since (No!). PR was verbally confirmed on the spot and then received that wonderful letter about 30 minutes later!

It has been the most surreal day, at work for the night shift not stressing about any updates, it's done. The feeling is way better than I can describe it. Now, I'm trying to get a SIN through a Service Canada appointment rather than applying online as I've heard horror stories about people waiting 21 days, phoning them up and then being told to reapply again.

Either way, it's done and these formalities including the PR card will follow shortly. I'm praying the rest of you finally get over the line who are well overdue, we've waited for too long some of us. Almost there, it's worth the wait and is one of the best feelings you'll ever have!

All the very best!
Steven

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi all,

At 1:30pm yesterday, I got the phone call I've been waiting for, for like ever! IRCC case agent confirmed some very basic details, DOB, whenI first entered Canada and have I left since (No!). PR was verbally confirmed on the spot and then received that wonderful letter about 30 minutes later!

It has been the most surreal day, at work for the night shift not stressing about any updates, it's done. The feeling is way better than I can describe it. Now, I'm trying to get a SIN through a Service Canada appointment rather than applying online as I've heard horror stories about people waiting 21 days, phoning them up and then being told to reapply again.

Either way, it's done and these formalities including the PR card will follow shortly. I'm praying the rest of you finally get over the line who are well overdue, we've waited for too long some of us. Almost there, it's worth the wait and is one of the best feelings you'll ever have!

All the very best!
Steven
Congrats mate ! When did you get your DM ? Im waiting for the call hopefully I will hear something before the end of the week.

Reactions: sms1982

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Congrats mate ! When did you get your DM ? Im waiting for the call hopefully I will hear something before the end of the week.
June 30th it shown up on my ECAS. I sent them yet another webform 2 days ago and then the day after I got PR!

Keep bugging them!

Well done on the double DM, sounds like it's close now mate! Keeping everything crossed for you!

Reactions: leMauricien

ilyask

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
June 30th it shown up on my ECAS. I sent them yet another webform 2 days ago and then the day after I got PR!

Keep bugging them!

Well done on the double DM, sounds like it's close now mate! Keeping everything crossed for you!
Cheers ! One last question which office contacted you ?

Last edited:

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Congrats to all of you!!!

I recieve my notes yesterday..... despite the fact that we received all the important letter ( sa aip in dec 2019, pre arrival may 15 ) security is not started, medical is expire and I dont see anywhere they extend it. I have the impression that everything have to be done and we are march 8 2018 applicant . 28 months reach today and still no DM . Psychological stress is so hard to handle right now.

Y1N6ZI

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-Apr-19
Doc's Request.
22-Aug-19
AOR Received.
25-May-19
Med's Request
07-Mar-20
Med's Done....
21-Mar-20
send 1 photo and my CoPR letter.
the officer call me 2times haha ...

Y1N6ZI

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-Apr-19
Doc's Request.
22-Aug-19
AOR Received.
25-May-19
Med's Request
07-Mar-20
Med's Done....
21-Mar-20
i also did telephone landing interview yesterday.