+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 PNP paper applicants who waiting for MR please join

KevinKG

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Guys,do IRCC send gcms notes to outlanders?I requested it in june, they haven't sent me anything.
No, i think GCMS only can be issued to people who are physically in Canada. But i don't know how they can verified it.
You can ask your friend to order it on your behalf.

Elnara5995

Jan 3, 2019
No, i think GCMS only can be issued to people who are physically in Canada. But i don't know how they can verified it.
You can ask your friend to order it on your behalf.
My sister ordered it on my behalf.She is pr holder,but they haven't send results yet.

BODA

May 25, 2021
Guys today I have recieved below e-mail :

Dear Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) client,

You have been selected to take part in a voluntary Government of Canada exercise that you can complete before 18th August. Your email address was identified in our immigration application records.

These questions ask if and how COVID-19 has influenced your immigration plans. By collecting responses from thousands of people, IRCC will better understand the situations that its clients are facing and when they come to Canada, which will help inform our operational planning. This invitation has been sent to a select group of clients.

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020

You have been selected to take part in a voluntary Government of Canada exercise that you can complete before 18th August. Your email address was identified in our immigration application records.

These questions ask if and how COVID-19 has influenced your immigration plans. By collecting responses from thousands of people, IRCC will better understand the situations that its clients are facing and when they come to Canada, which will help inform our operational planning. This invitation has been sent to a select group of clients.
It is ok to participate on that survey. Here is the source from.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/covid-questions.html

Reactions: BODA

Elnara5995

Jan 3, 2019

I have received it too and participated on survey.

Reactions: Dikku1111

Sweet princess

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021

I have also recieved this mail on 4th aug. And yesterday participated.