+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 PNP paper applicants who waiting for MR please join

KevinKG

Star Member
May 27, 2021
I just did an up-front medical exam at noon.
The clinic said they will get blood and x-ray test results (from other radiology and life lab) in three business days and the final result will be submitted on the fourth business day. I will also upload the information sheet which the clinic gave to me via webform
Let's see whether this action can kick my file back alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dikku1111

sandy12345

Jul 7, 2021
OINP - Paper based application (Master's Graduate)

AR : August, 2019
AOR : August 23, 2019
ADR : Feb 26, 2020
PAL : Feb 27, 2020.
MR: November 26, 2020
MP : December 03, 2020
CRIMINALITY : PASSED
INFO SHARING : Completed
Security : Not started
Medical : Passed
Eligibility : Passed

Everything is passed except "Security" which is not started yet. Is there anyone can help me to know why my security hasn't been started or what should I do to get it started.

Elnara5995

Jan 3, 2019
I am MPNP paper based applicant (outland-july 2019)and I requested gcms notes in august 2020.Everything passed except security.I have requested next gcms notes in 15 july 2021 they don't even want to send me results.Just waiting for it.I will share my results.

Niki Ishan Patel

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
I just did an up-front medical exam at noon.
The clinic said they will get blood and x-ray test results (from other radiology and life lab) in three business days and the final result will be submitted on the fourth business day. I will also upload the information sheet which the clinic gave to me via webform
Let's see whether this action can kick my file back alive.
Yes right

Reactions: KevinKG

Amit8511

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
I am MPNP paper based applicant (outland-july 2019)and I requested gcms notes in august 2020.Everything passed except security.I have requested next gcms notes in 15 july 2021 they don't even want to send me results.Just waiting for it.I will share my results.
Have you received MR or done upfront ???

Elnara5995

Jan 3, 2019
IRCC: Canada welcomed over 35,000 new immigrants in June
Canada recorded its strongest month for new permanent resident arrivals during the pandemic in June 2021, according to the office of Immigration Minister Marco Mendicino

Reactions: Rajinder1234

KevinKG

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Yes i did upront med in 2020 january, but it already expired. I think that outlanders shouldn't take any actions nowadays because they don't work on our cases. There isn't any progress in cases.I have sent numerous webforms but no progress at all.
Maybe they are just doing work on outlander's cases very slow. Because i already heard that two friends had outland family members got DM and COPR recently. So please keep positive and let's see

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Since it is obvious outlanders' applications are generally being slowed down because we are not yet in Canada, I have these 2 questions:

1. Will our PR application move forward if we enter Canada through Student or Work Permit?

2. Will the fact that we already have a PR application record with IRCC affect the sucess of a student or work permit application? Hope there is no risk of refusal of the PR or rhe student or work permit.

Anyone with ideas should please respond.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Since it is obvious outlanders' applications are generally being slowed down because we are not yet in Canada, I have these 2 questions:

1. Will our PR application move forward if we enter Canada through Student or Work Permit?

2. Will the fact that we already have a PR application record with IRCC affect the sucess of a student or work permit application? Hope there is no risk of refusal of the PR or rhe student or work permit.

Anyone with ideas should please respond.
All files process seperataly on individual requirements so it wont affect on current file.

Many people have gone through this was and they are successfully got them WP.

Even i thought to go on this track but million dollar question how to get "Job Offer Letter" ?