+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 PNP paper applicants who waiting for MR please join

Riceindia

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Read below

To make the process efficient eligibility review takes place in 2 stages, first a case analyst, a program assistant or a case processing agent will review the application and make a recommendation. Then an officer (decision making authority) will review it and make a final determination. If there are any issues, the application can be sent for further review. This can involve an additional document request (ADR), verification calls, personal interview, etc. To address such issues the file may be transferred to a local visa office (LVO) or to another visa office depending on IRCC workload. Note that the Eligibility Review is conducted only for the primary applicant, and in that process points for the spouse are also evaluated. There is no separate eligibility review for the spouse; there is just one eligibility criteria for the application.
Correct. Same thing happened for me
File transferred to LVO for eligibility check.

Riceindia

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Read below

To make the process efficient eligibility review takes place in 2 stages, first a case analyst, a program assistant or a case processing agent will review the application and make a recommendation. Then an officer (decision making authority) will review it and make a final determination. If there are any issues, the application can be sent for further review. This can involve an additional document request (ADR), verification calls, personal interview, etc. To address such issues the file may be transferred to a local visa office (LVO) or to another visa office depending on IRCC workload. Note that the Eligibility Review is conducted only for the primary applicant, and in that process points for the spouse are also evaluated. There is no separate eligibility review for the spouse; there is just one eligibility criteria for the application.
Does it also mean that after eligibility, the file may get transferred again to CIO?

VPG

Star Member
May 18, 2021
It is a good thing or bad thing ?
Transfer of the case to the local visa office is a routine part of the processing of applications for outlanders. Next step - ADR+MR or MR only. But all outlanders are on hold right now IMHO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saddamjit

natnbnt

Apr 30, 2020
Transfer of the case to the local visa office is a routine part of the processing of applications for outlanders. Next step - ADR+MR or MR only. But all outlanders are on hold right now.
Thanks, do you have any documents/ reference mentioned about outlander applications are on hold?

VPG

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Thanks, do you have any documents/ reference mentioned about outlander applications are on hold?
I have no documentary evidence, I draw all my conclusions only from the information received from this forum. According to my observations, none of the outlanders on this forum has yet received a request for a medical commission. In this regard, I made this conclusion and this is only my opinion and not official information.

Reactions: Dikku1111

natnbnt

Apr 30, 2020
I have no documentary evidence, I draw all my conclusions only from the information received from this forum. According to my observations, none of the outlanders on this forum has yet received a request for a medical commission. In this regard, I made this conclusion and this is only my opinion and not official information.
Thanks, let’s pray for all outlander applications will receive MR soon…

• Love
Reactions: Dikku1111 and VPG

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
The border will reopen to fully vaccinated travellers from all countries on September 7
Awesome finally. Wait till august 9th when USA visitors start coming in slowly...
Canada will finally open its borders, first to Americans, beginning August 9