15-04-2021
Received eCOPR today

Paper base file: 2 Oct 2019
AOR: 7 Jan 2020
Medical: 7 Dec 2020
Spouse documents resubmit: 22 May 2021
Medical review : 25 May 2021
1st email : 18 June 2021
PR postal credentials: 22 June 2021(upload photo and address)
eCOPR: 24 June 2021 (for me and my spouse) - LVO Etobicoke

Good luck guys......

Anyone know how long it will take for PR card?
congratulation , Outland ?

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
The only challenge I see if we call frequently and speak to agent is that agent will open the file to give the update and every closing and opening the file has a timestamp on it. Some times immigration officer might find that time stamp is recently updated then it means that someone is working on the file, so they might not pick that file for further processing or checking. It is just my thought.
It's myth.

There is perticular assigned officer for each file.

There is no relation in call centre guy n assigned manager.

ABLB2020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Dear Friends,
I got letter for Biometric and when try to book appointment on VFS it shows invalid application...after entering application number.

for three family members application number is same.
which number we have to write in that ...
please guide if anyone who have experience.
Yes I also faced the same issue. There is a glitch in the online software. So you need to call VFS. They will give you the email address. Please send details as suggested by them. They will reply back with the appointment date. Sometimes they take long time to respond so need to call them regularly and try to appointment ASAP.

VValenz10

Nov 7, 2020
Hi! I called ircc and was advised that there is another email associated to my application. I authorized to removed it since i am not familiar with the email but from then i dont hear any update on my application. My batchmates are getting their MR but mine is nthing yet. Please help. Is that the reason why i do not have an update yet?

parth186

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
As of 28 June 2021, all biometric centres across the India will resume to accept biometrics appointments.
maybe from next week, IRCC may start giving Medical requests letter. So please check your Gckey account and mail Inbox, spam, Junk daily for update.

Reactions: Dikku1111

nph2016

Sep 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
AOR Received.
25-10-2019
hi bro u r rght.
r u from india?
i applied for MPNP paper based
AOR August 2019
still to no any MD request
Dear Nikhil,
Today I saw one applicant paper based , outlander....have Aor 3 JOct 2019 got MR.on 3Jun2021 ...vo sydney.....believe you are in NDVO..may be hear some good news soon......By the way did you appliied for GCMS notes and what is the current status on your file progress? if you dont mind please share you timeline and progress...if possible please add your time line in signature like us...so it might be easy to understand another group member....thanks

Reactions: Thisath and arjy

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Dear Nikhil,
Today I saw one applicant paper based , outlander....have Aor 3 JOct 2019 got MR.on 3Jun2021 ...vo sydney.....believe you are in NDVO..may be hear some good news soon......By the way did you appliied for GCMS notes and what is the current status on your file progress? if you dont mind please share you timeline and progress...if possible please add your time line in signature like us...so it might be easy to understand another group member....thanks
I am not opposing but it's sound impossible.

Because ircc has stopped all outland PNP process, so how someone can get MR.

There are many in queue from Mid 2019 AR who are still waiting for MR.

Anyway where did you saw Oct. 2019 AR who got MR ?

Are you sure he/she still as outlander because if the applicant moved to Canada it could be inland and his/her process would be faster.

Seeker2020

Jul 11, 2020
I am not opposing but it's sound impossible.

Because ircc has stopped all outland PNP process, so how someone can get MR.

There are many in queue from Mid 2019 AR who are still waiting for MR.

Anyway where did you saw Oct. 2019 AR who got MR ?

Are you sure he/she still as outlander because if the applicant moved to Canada it could be inland and his/her process would be faster.
What I see, IRCC didn't start processing outlanders after easing of travel restrictions, I totally do not understand their policies, and honestly I'm tired of this never ending stupidity...

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
What I see, IRCC didn't start processing outlanders after easing of travel restrictions, I totally do not understand their policies, and honestly I'm tired of this never ending stupidity...
Agreed IRCC can clear the long pending backlog since 2019 of outlanders...
except MR they proceed other steps further but they did nothing for outlanders... unfair policy

Reactions: Dikku1111