+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

Jon74

Jan 4, 2019
It seems that ircc must read these forums. Earlier today i wrote that i had received DM a few days ago on PA side, but had heard nothing in regards to what the actual decision was. Well, at 9:30pm, i received an email confirming that my application was complete, and I would hear from my office (vancouver) in due course. We are sooo relieved! It has been an exceptionally difficult journey and one which i probably wouldn't repeat again, had i known the stress it would cause me and my wife. But, so glad its (almost) over. To those who are still waiting, i know its difficult. But this forum has been invaluable to me, when it was getting too stressful that i considered withdrawing from the process altogether, i would come on here and read past and present experiences, which helped me to appreciate that others were in the same position, or had dealt with a similar scenario. So thank you to everyone on here, and good luck to all those still in the process!

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
It seems that ircc must read these forums. Earlier today i wrote that i had received DM a few days ago on PA side, but had heard nothing in regards to what the actual decision was. Well, at 9:30pm, i received an email confirming that my application was complete, and I would hear from my office (vancouver) in due course. We are sooo relieved! It has been an exceptionally difficult journey and one which i probably wouldn't repeat again, had i known the stress it would cause me and my wife. But, so glad its (almost) over. To those who are still waiting, i know its difficult. But this forum has been invaluable to me, when it was getting too stressful that i considered withdrawing from the process altogether, i would come on here and read past and present experiences, which helped me to appreciate that others were in the same position, or had dealt with a similar scenario. So thank you to everyone on here, and good luck to all those still in the process!
Congratulations Jon, All the best...

Reactions: Jon74

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hello group

I got AIP and SA on April 26 at the morning then at night my ECAS change on both side to Decision Made ... the only concern is that they didn’t send a DM letter.... is this letter should come right away or people wait for it..... thanks for the info
(Toronto applicant)

Reactions: Jon74

Jon74

Jan 4, 2019
Hello group

I got AIP and SA on April 26 at the morning then at night my ECAS change on both side to Decision Made ... the only concern is that they didn’t send a DM letter.... is this letter should come right away or people wait for it..... thanks for the info
(Toronto applicant)
I got DM on Pa last thursday and only about an hour ago did i get an email telling me my application was completed and my local office would be in contact. So, you should get your letter in the next day or two, assuming it follows the same path as mine.

Reactions: ADRIANMR

Addus

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga - Inland
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Request
24-09-2018
Med's Done....
25-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-04-2019
I got DM on Pa last thursday and only about an hour ago did i get an email telling me my application was completed and my local office would be in contact. So, you should get your letter in the next day or two, assuming it follows the same path as mine.
Many people never get that email/message and just get the landing appointment letter.

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
I have decision made and AIP,SA and DM both sides both when I try to call IRCC the automatic phone service says that they still processing my background check and review my eligibility.

rio5

Nov 9, 2016
My timeline:
Application Received: 2018.10.31
DM Letter Received: 2019.05.02 (today)

Looking at other timelines from the past year, it looks as if people were receiving their inland DM 10-11 months after receipt, with landing 4-6 weeks later. My DM (and several others) were received today ~6 months after receipt. Does anyone think it's possible the process has sped up significantly and we could receive landing in 4-6 weeks as well? I was expecting Oct/Nov this year, about 12 months out. But sooner would be a godsend!

Addus

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga - Inland
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Request
24-09-2018
Med's Done....
25-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-04-2019
Finally did the interview! See my signature for timeline.

May I ask how to track the PR card status now?
Just do the link application. Use your UCI from your other app. It’ll find it.

jot.sandhu

May 7, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum.
Can anyone please update me with the current timeline of inland paper application?
My husband is sponsoring me and we have not linked our application to cic account yet.
When i do use online tool, it says in process.
This is the current timeline:-
1. Received application on February 19, 2019
2. Medical Requested April 30, 2019

I did my medical next day i.e. May 01, 2019, and I guess it takes 1 week for physician to send results to CIC.
What is the timeline after the medical is updated? and is everyone on same timeline of medical request as mine? or is mine little delayed?