+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Feb 23, 2018 here. My gckey says background check in progress. Though my gcms notes state background check was completed in October, so I've no idea whats going on.
Where do u see bgc ongoing in GCMS notes?
Please tell me as i dont see any bgc lines in my notes thanks

Jon74

Jan 4, 2019
Everyones notes will be different, so mine may not necessarily reflect what yours states. On mine, the bgc is listed after my medical details. Which are approx a third into the notes (mine was 60 pages long). It lists rcmp screening complete with no reportable trace, and overseas criminal certificate received with no reportable trace, then a few more pages down it states that criminality has been updated from “in progress” to “complete”. There was nothing else listed of significance in regards to bgc or criminality after that. Though both my ecas and gckey do not reflect the same status as my notes, so I'm not sure what is really going on. Im into month 15 now and nothing, thus far. So obviously something is delaying the final decision.

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Everyones notes will be different, so mine may not necessarily reflect what yours states. On mine, the bgc is listed after my medical details. Which are approx a third into the notes (mine was 60 pages long). It lists rcmp screening complete with no reportable trace, and overseas criminal certificate received with no reportable trace, then a few more pages down it states that criminality has been updated from “in progress” to “complete”. There was nothing else listed of significance in regards to bgc or criminality after that. Though both my ecas and gckey do not reflect the same status as my notes, so I'm not sure what is really going on. Im into month 15 now and nothing, thus far. So obviously something is delaying the final decision.
Thanlks for your kind reply

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
Basically background check includes security and criminalty. I am sure you can see on your notes about security and criminality status whether they are already passed .

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Basically background check includes security and criminalty. I am sure you can see on your notes about security and criminality status whether they are already passed .
O yeah right
I can see I passed criminality but security is cancelled
Does anyone knows why they cancelled and put due date 15-07-2019

JCVan2018

May 11, 2018
I am a Feb 14, 2018 applicant. Received my DM letter on March 29, 2019. Just received my landing interview letter today for an appointment on May 11 (Saturday). I did not know the immigration officers work on Saturday! This is for the Vancouver office.

Reactions: melito

srmn

Apr 26, 2019
I got my application received in July 2018, OPW in Oct2018, DM on sponser side on feb 2019, my side still in process.
But I did not get medical request till now. Anyone else in this situation. kinda worried now.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hello Khan,

I'm new to Canada visa Forum.
could you please post your timeline?

Thanks in advance :)
Hi brother
June12-2018
Medical August
File transferred from my local office to Vancouver office October
Aditional proof of income submitted feb 19
Proof of employment of sponsor submitted march 19
Now waiting

Jon74

Jan 4, 2019
In my 15th month. FINALLY got DM on PA side a few days ago, but i have not received any emails or other information about the actual decision, just DM on ecas. GCkey still showing in process.

Reactions: MinMin13 and melito

srmn

Apr 26, 2019
May 17th applicant. DM on sponsor side and nothing else yet. Coming up on the year. Anyone else in the same situation?
same here july 2018 applicant. DM on sponsor side in feb 2019 and nthin else. they havnt even asked for medical till now.

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hi guys

November 2, 2018 applicant here
Got AIP April 29, 2019

michael22

Aug 25, 2018
same here july 2018 applicant. DM on sponsor side in feb 2019 and nthin else. they havnt even asked for medical till now.
I have done my medical and passed it but I thought I would almost be getting my interview date soon. I mean I have my owp but I need to go back to Ireland soon so they better hurry up and get their finger out of their arse lol